What's new

India warns Erdogan against interference in Kashmir issue

My dear fellow, if only you could understand. If only.
yeah mate I only accept truth , no propagandas and fake theories ,
i will appreciate , if you understand my stance , i m always free for fluid discussions,
BUT trolling will be dealt with trolling.

Yes!

For now we are just keeping The Heartland secured... in due time..

Pakistan was never meant to remain a narrow strip of land it is now...

Our very existence and our PakAttitude is the source of agony for Indians of all hues... it is a reminder of 1000years!

And if their Vedas are to believed...well... we are their pain for a few thousand years...

Anyhow, let us not forget Turkish cultural and civilisation contribution to MaqboozaHindustan!
Oh yes, it's why they loathe the Turk second after the Pakistani.

We've discussed this historical inferiority complex at length on these pages. It's possible that little mowgli here is not fully "woke" in that regard.

Rest assured, he will be. When that moment of self reflection comes, chaps like @suyog chavan will pause, reflect and understand what we've been trying to tell them.

For now, their ranting and raving on Pakistani fora clearly demonstrates a degree of triggering that will simply not go away unless and until such individuals come to a mental truce within themselves, wherein they acknowledge the contribution of Turk, Mughal and Muslim to their national, regional and indeed individual constitution. I don't mean genetically necessarily - other pdfers offer far more detailed analysis of that - but I do rather refer to the social, cultural and linguistic contributions that Hindutva attempts so amateurishly and miserably to erase.

India does not have to do anything at all. It has what it wants for over 7 decades

The other way to look at it is that it lost 1/2 it immediately after annexing it illegally.
Pakistan mistake to listen to the UN and and agreed to the ceasefire. Otherwise, the story could have been over in 1948.

Nazis in Nickerz!

A nationalistic movement, RSS/Hindutva, which wants to bring 'Indianness' is copy/pasting even its uniform to marches from the West... and then 60.000years on top of that!

No. We live in their collective Concious and we Rule their Collective Subconcious!

However, for now we must remain focused on PakKashmiris in IoJK and avoid any other distractions...

Hopefully, ShooperPauer will send 50.000 troops in Kabulistan to start its AkhandBharat from there!

Vimanaz. Vimanaz. Vimananz!
They send their troops and we sit and watch them getting their asses destroyed by Afg Talibs :-):-):-)

Kashmir issue is resolved for us. We can sit and resolve Azad Kashmir if you like.
Solved.? How ?you have army there. Do you have army like this in every city in India ?
Is this how the "world's biggest DEMOCRACY" SOLVES it's.issues ?
Just call yourselves facist India. Make it official name. Then I can understand it as a solution

India warns Erdogan against interference in Kashmir issue
Feb 15, 2020, 10:42 am IST
PTI

Erdogan had compared the struggle of Kashmiri people with that of fight by Turkish people against foreign domination during the World War I

External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said India rejects all references made by the Turkish President on Jammu and Kashmir, stating that the region is an integral and inalienable part of India.

In an address at Pakistan's Parliament on Friday, Erdogan compared “the struggle of Kashmiri people with that of fight by Turkish people against foreign domination during the World War I”.

“India rejects all references to Jammu and Kashmir, which is an integral and inalienable part of India,” Kumar said in reference to Erdogan's comments on Jammu and Kashmir.

"Turkish leadership must not interfere in India's internal affairs and develop a proper understanding of the facts, including the grave threat posed by terrorism emanating from Pakistan to India and the region,” he said.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/amp...-kashmir-issue.html?__twitter_impression=true

There is no need to take Erdogan seriously. He also said that the Trukey would stop all relation with Isreal if US reconize Jerusalem as capital. And what happen not a single diplomat was removed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom