What's new

India warned about Israeli False-Flag operation

My friend the fact is Israel has a history of attacks on allies for gaining it's objectives.USS liberty.And that's only Known Attacks.

You People have just been blinded by Israeli tech and can't tolerate a word against them.

from were they come up with such pathetic stories:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

seems to b an apprentice of zamid hamid

183 dead Indians is nothing for those who could kill over 5,000 of their own to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. I really thought you might have some sense but well, I guess its a lost case. Go get yourself a new movie and enjoy, such forums aren\'t meant for kids. ( Yes I was right Pathetic indeed.. :tongue:)

may be,for them its nothing but for me even 1 innocent indian dead,is a big thing.....n believe me indians recognise pakistan as a country...and many indians see it as a country with similar culture n history....

:cry: what I meant was that you don't accept Pakistan by heart, you have not been able to reconcile with the truth of Pakistan.

And I do acknowledge that India too has people who are really good and even want peace in the region. Its just the extremists on both sides who don't let us live peacefully. But you see, the extremists in Pakistan are a very very small minority, whereas in Indian though they are still a minority yet their number and power is so much that you can't just ignore it.

The extremists of Pakistan get training, come to Mumbai, kill innocent people. And there are a lot of other incidents like these.

The extremists of India - shout, but do not go inside Pakistani territory, hailing Ak-47s and kill innocent civilians.

See the difference?

Guys this thread is meant to flame. Don't fall for it and ignore the trolls!
Thanks!!

If even after David headley you don't believe Mumbai attacks were a Israeli scheme, then you have serious issues with understanding the truth.

I think the article is very accurate and the threat warned-of is also very real.

But I also believe you Indians are not worried of such a false flag attack because you know that you don't have the guts to go to war with Paksitan (or China or Bangladesh). All you guys can do is keep firing rockets across the borders.

dont you think you need guts to fire Rockets across international border :D

+ we dont really care what happens to israel if it does something to harm India....... all Indians are Pro India and Anti Anti India.......... that is our lone criteria .......

Jai Hind!

My friend the fact is Israel has a history of attacks on allies for gaining it's objectives.USS liberty.And that's only Known Attacks.

You People have just been blinded by Israeli tech and can't tolerate a word against them.

just 1 thing....

you remember that we(India\Indians) always supported Palestinian cause and demanded peaceful resolution of the conflict.......
we are not blinded mate it is you who is blinded by religious hatred....

The project false flag/ bluebeam is one more conspiracy theory, whether it comes true or not is for later.

Read the thread and wondering that building a temple by razing a mosque is huge sin and then the author compares it to babri masjid, if the author has even little brains, then he/she should google and find out how many temples and churches have been destroyed by invading muslim armies. If that is justified so is babri masjid demolition and other mosques demolition in other countries.

The project false flag/ bluebeam is one more conspiracy theory, whether it comes true or not is for later.

Read the thread and wondering that building a temple by razing a mosque is huge sin and then the author compares it to babri masjid, if the author has even little brains, then he/she should google and find out how many temples and churches have been destroyed by invading muslim armies. If that is justified so is babri masjid demolition and other mosques demolition in other countries.

So are you justifying Barbari masjid incident:no:. Well such acts should not happen. A holy site is a holy site people should not fight over them. I would suggest building something like lotus temple where everyone can pray whatever faith they want to pray too.:cheers:

Just because somebody did something bad 500 yrs back and u r doing the same thing again, where is the evolution?? :cheers::cheers:

So are you justifying Barbari masjid incident:no:. Well such acts should not happen. A holy site is a holy site people should not fight over them. I would suggest building something like lotus temple where everyone can pray whatever faith they want to pray too.:cheers:

i would suggest something like school/college or hospital......
but then they would fight for naming it also......... :blah:

Only one theory:

The arrow has been already fired, now someone is trying to stop it or deceive the source of bow. Don't worry we know who can do this. We will avenge in detail.

Ok guys, I'm hoping if you could answer a simple question of mine.

Do you really think the Jews/Israelis will not use you to achieve their own objectives, and weaken (or God Forbid eliminate) the only Nuclear country in the Muslim World ??? Do you really think they're that good "friends" ???

i think you are overtly paranoid, going by you , USA is working on Israeli agenda and American and Brits are stupid. CIA acc to you is sold to Mossad.
Hey get a life, there are other Intelligence agencies too, who work for National interest,

If above was really true, then by now Pakistan would have been ripped off having Nukes.

Btw, India is not Idiot to let Zionist agenda run on its soil. Otherwise we could have had a war with you already.:cheers:

@ IRA you are a nice guy. dont think every one in the world want to destroy Pakistan. World is not as white as we think, however it is not as black as we think it is either.

No I am not justifying Babri masjid incident in any way. But you get what you sow. Crusade has been going on since medival times and still continuing.

Whatever bad has been done by any collective group of people/community affects the entire community. What has been done in India was barbaric but in doing so they have sinned and according to karmic laws all those things will be avenged wether I, you or anybody else justifies it or not.

It the divine law, newtons third law scientifically speaking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom