What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

Last time Srilanka won the big world cup 50 over was in Lahore, Pakistan in 1996....Muslim country.

Second World cup T20....is in Bangladesh...also a muslim country....in 2014

So happy for SRILANKA.

Srilankans always supported Pakistanis....love u...it feels like Pakistanis share the world cup !!!!!

I was supporting Sri Lanka ! :kiss3:

Because they came to Pakistan when no-one else did....they have a very....very special place in my heart ! :)

Its too bad & far too shameful for us that there were security lapses that saw them attacked ! :(

@Azizam !

Every country has to go through bad times. Even in 1996 whwn bombs exploded in Colombo and teams refused to come, Pakistan chose to pay a friendly visit. :)

plz take this thread to atleast 100 pages to make it a memorable one :enjoy:as the World cup has just ended and so have the chances of India's win today haha:p: jk

998964_644768648927321_628051375_n.jpg

and
Sahara Force India just won a podium....

Srilanka bowled very well to restrict the best batsmen in the world. I am glad that none of the indians posters are crying foul about the match being fixed. Thankfully We are not a martial race and accept defeat as a defeat unlike our sissy neighbours.

Well atleast your neighbours win matches to influence the world of Cricket instead of using money
:nana::nana::nana:

Sri Lankan were on top today without any doubt. They planed and executed better than India. Congratulations to Sri Lanka because this victory will go long way for Sri Lankan cricket. On the other hand, it was simply not the day for Indian Team, but don't forget how well they played though out the tournament. No need to criticize on Indian Team, specially Yuvi ( my favorite player ). Before criticizing him don't forget here members his single handed amazing performances in the past, specially in ICC World Cup 2011. Indian Team played superbly throughout the tournament they can keep their heads high. Shouldn't have any hard feeling. Just chill. :cheers:

Can anyone tell me what the heck did Anoushkay Sharma see in Kohli ? :unsure:

He is ugly as foOk, is very uncouth & doesn't look like a gentleman from any angle ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom