What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

You are not making any sense..kohee kisi ko gali nhi dey rha idhar. we are talking about who was deserving the man of the match in last match

even with these three sixes his economy was 2.48

so 9.4 overs 25 runs and 5 wicket is not better than 36 runs of dhoni lol

abbe yaar. wo comment sense banane ke liye tha hi nahin. dint u see the tounge smiley. :/

Well Pakistan just threw away the match. They lost 6 wickets with 54 runs.

I was so furious. To add to insult, they gave away the MOM to Mr. M S. Dhoni.

Shame on all our players for ruining a great chance.

Bera gharaq, i have no hope from this team other than Nasir Jamshed in batting. :what:

if we had lost today chasing 250 or more i would have accepted it happily any day but chasing 167 and that too when we had the game in our bag ..not acceptable

you should be happy that all your bowlers had superb spells in all the three games and bringing home the trophy. In this game your guys were a bundle of nerves after fall of some early wickets. It was your shot selection more than our bowling which made you guys lose.

you should be happy that all your bowlers had superb spells in all the three games and bringing home the trophy. In this game your guys were a bundle of nerves after fall of some early wickets. It was your shot selection more than our bowling which made you guys lose.

You are right to some extent but i dont think they were nervous because they were already won the series so they should have been more confident in playing shots .. run rate was kept very slow..i mean 113 for 3 and then 157/10 lol I never seen Pakistan ever defeated in chasing such low score game that also on pitches of sub-continent ..well it was some really bad performance from batting side

Out of all three matches this was the only match worth watching and the most exciting one.. :agree:

Out of all three matches this was the only match worth watching and the most exciting one.. :agree:

may be cause you won it

first ODI and two t20 were also close and thriller

second one day was one sided..third was close call..at first moment i thought Hafeez will manage to do it in next over :D

No you did not offnend me . Ni need to be sorry. Peace.
well afraid of replying...
as it can cause complications....
i don't like to talk about info on other religions on which i dont have any knowledge as i can hurt other people feelings....
bt just wanna say i suppose Quran is more ancient then bhagavad..
and i suppose Quran can't be compared with any other holy book..
that's it.
i suppose i didnot said any bad thing that can may hurt u bt if i did i am soory in advance....

Congratulations to all Indian members as they won a match...
and congratulations to Pajistani members for winning the series....:)

congrats to the pakistani members for winning the series.we hope to see ur team in india soon.:tup:

Bera gharaq, i have no hope from this team other than Nasir Jamshed in batting. :what:

wt about Asad Shafiq??
nasir galdi out o gia..:(
or Kamran na start main mukala malla...
Malik ka bi galat decision tha....
orrr Misbah ki tuk tuk....:D

‘India’s fielding was outstanding’: Misbah

‘India’s fielding was outstanding’: Misbah | Cricket | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: India’s sublime fielding in the earlier stages of Pakistan’s innings saw them win a thriller by 10 runs in Delhi on Sunday.

Pakistan failed to chase a 168-run target and that was mainly due to India’s bowling and fielding display.

Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq commended India’s bowling attack, saying it made it difficult to score runs.

“Indians bowled very well, their fielding was outstanding. We tried to see off the new ball, but the ball was doing things even after that. It was difficult to score runs,” he said.

Misbah also added that the series had been great and had put forward a lot of positives, especially the fast bowlers.

“Plenty of positives this series, especially the fast bowlers and Nasir Jamshed. It was a great series, tightly contested and today we had another tight game.”

India’s captain MS Dhoni asserted that the performance of the fielders was the reason for their win, adding that his side’s bowling was a big positive throughout the series.

“160 wasn’t enough. But I told the team that they should compete well. The spinners did a great job but the men of the match were the fielders in this game,” Dhoni said.

The man-of-the-match praised his bowlers and added that his side were young and learning more with each game.

“Bhuvi started well, then Ishant bowled well with a not-so-new ball. Jadeja and Ashwin supported each other well too. It is important to learn from each and every game and this is a young side and there is learning for everyone. Bowling line-up was a big positive this series. Yes, there was help for bowlers, but we bowled well as a unit,” he said.

Look how Cricket is going... completely scripted.... Pakistan won the series against India in India. That was the most humiliation for the Dhoni team. Just to tackle the situation on Indian side (Public), Dhoni selected for the Man of the Match just to calm down public reaction. Yesterday match was completely one sided. Pakistan team has enough capability to run 167. Not such a big target. All topi drama of this Fielding Fielding just only one batsman was out rest of all catch/LBW/etc. Look how they played... how Pakistani players out... how Irfan, Junaid run-out. Hafeez comes out on @ 6th position because of so called injury issue but unfortunately that was not the injury issue. Hafeez did strike shot @ 6th position when Match was completely under control and Pakistan have few wickets left. That was bullshit Aman-ke-Asha ******* because of whom Pakistan Cricket did what PCB advised Pakistan Cricket Team and what BCCI request/Advised to PCB. Hope you get it the situation. Look the shameful celebration at the end of the match by Yuvraj and Kholi (Celebration like a Series Victory). Pakistan already won this series. After 3rd match with in hour BCCI announced team for the next series. Look how the business is going on. If Pakistan white wash Indian team in India. BCCI don't have extra option to re-select complete team and very hard for the selectors to give chance to Ghautum, Kholi etc. Situation will definitely hard for BCCI to make team in such short period.

That's what I call BCCI and PCB topi drama as usual!

It’s not about winning the series in India; that’s what we have seen in Mohali (semi-final) complete diplomacy game!

Look how Cricket is going... completely scripted.... Pakistan won the series against India in India. That was the most humiliation for the Dhoni team. Just to tackle the situation on Indian side (Public), Dhoni selected for the Man of the Match just to calm down public reaction. Yesterday match was completely one sided. Pakistan team has enough capability to run 167. Not such a big target. All topi drama of this Fielding Fielding just only one batsman was out rest of all catch/LBW/etc. Look how they played... how Pakistani players out... how Irfan, Junaid run-out. Hafeez comes out on @ 6th position because of so called injury issue but unfortunately that was not the injury issue. Hafeez did strike shot @ 6th position when Match was completely under control and Pakistan have few wickets left. That was bullshit Aman-ke-Asha ******* because of whom Pakistan Cricket did what PCB advised Pakistan Cricket Team and what BCCI request/Advised to PCB. Hope you get it the situation. Look the shameful celebration at the end of the match by Yuvraj and Kholi (Celebration like a Series Victory). Pakistan already won this series. After 3rd match with in hour BCCI announced team for the next series. Look how the business is going on. If Pakistan white wash Indian team in India. BCCI don't have extra option to re-select complete team and very hard for the selectors to give chance to Ghautum, Kholi etc. Situation will definitely hard for BCCI to make team in such short period.

That's what I call BCCI and PCB topi drama as usual!

It’s not about winning the series in India; that’s what we have seen in Mohali (semi-final) complete diplomacy game!

One more conspiracy theory... Shoo...

Back
Top Bottom