What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Well Pakistani media said similar things after WC 2011 Semi Final. :D

Pakistan's reaching Semis was enough to prove we are not that a bad team.

on the other hand Indian media suddenly find some straws to cling. The reality is Pakistan played well as compared to India.

Pakistan's reaching Semis was enough to prove we are not that a bad team.
on the other hand Indian media suddenly find some straws to cling. The reality is Pakistan played well as compared to India.
Where did I say otherwise ? I said, Pakistani media was showing programs after programs on Match Fixing of Indian Semifinal and even Final with Sri Lanka.

I even asked Pakistanis to stop these conspiracy theories and at least respect what your players gave you. A series win against India in India.

I think its not Indian media and definitely not Indian cricketer. :D

[url]http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/228263-sarfaraz-nawaz-says-3rd-odi-fixed.html#post3776196

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
On a lighter note, one twitter said, "All women in Delhi were safe yesterday, since all men were watching cricket".

Where did I say otherwise ? I said, Pakistani media was showing programs after programs on Match Fixing of Indian Semifinal and even Final with Sri Lanka.

I even asked Pakistanis to stop these conspiracy theories and at least respect what your players gave you. A series win against India in India.

I think its not Indian media and definitely not Indian cricketer. :D

[url]http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/228263-sarfaraz-nawaz-says-3rd-odi-fixed.html#post3776196

[/URL]

Sarfaraz is an Idiot and a politician that too affiliated with Nawaz Shareef. That can sum up his intelect level

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Pakistani media said similar things after WC 2011 Semi Final. :D

I can.

Artificial rain can be caused by introducing Aerosols in atmosphere like Silver Iodide (AgI). Similarly moisture content can be increased in atmosphere by using this. Hence India did this before match and by the time second innings started, moisture content increased in the field and ground. Hence ball was swinging like hell. That gave us so many maiden overs. :D

Now you amazed me... it can be 2 reasons... either you live in pakistan or you spend too much time in PDF to come across such a great theory

Now you amazed me... it can be 2 reasons... either you live in pakistan or you spend too much time in PDF to come across such a great theory
Nope, I researched on this as a time pass while guiding few students on their B.Tech project. :D

China uses it for drought affected regions. US used it during Vietnam war but it back fired at them. Environmental warfare is not allowed now.

On a lighter note, one twitter said, "All women in Delhi were safe yesterday, since all men were watching cricket".
So were Indian soldiers. :D

the only option I am left with is to suspect ' Match was Fixed' :D
congratulation Indian, bro!!!
SAW SAW SAW Better luck to us for a green wash next time. SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW ameen SAW SAW SAW
God bless us all!!!
thanks for the prayers and comments and suggestions.

On a same ultra-lighter note... same can be said about Pakistan but a small difference...

"All animals in Pakistan were safe yesterday, since all men were watching cricket" :P

If you are still wondering then just remember the #1 top spot search coming through Pakistan.Poor animals cant talk and complaint or else...

the only option I am left with is to suspect ' Match was Fixed' :D
congratulation Indian, bro!!!
SAW SAW SAW Better luck to us for a green wash next time. SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW ameen SAW SAW SAW
God bless us all!!!
thanks for the prayers and comments and suggestions.

Abe chup ho ja yaar ab to... Pakistan won 2-1.

Back
Top Bottom