What's new

INDIA VS PAK:Nero playing peace tune other side planning to burn rome

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's indirect attempt why Nero playing flute of peace when other side planning to burn Rome.

Binaker should be in pak radar. We don't think they are doing picnic there.

KATARPUR from Delhi to attari still we are going message of peace should be reciprocate with if not peace but with modesty.

Pak army getting threats from. Indian. Army of dire consequences today at LOC blaming pak for provocation and Nero still playing flute delay in kartarpur will create problem inside India not Pakistan.
I think we have developed soft corner for BJP in some quarters of pak govt that is why modi
Ghar me ghus kr mare ge . Is being called elections rhetoric.

It's indirect attempt why Nero playing flute of peace when other side planning to burn Rome.

Binaker should be in pak radar. We don't think they are doing picnic there.

KATARPUR from Delhi to attari still we are going message of peace should be reciprocate with if not peace but with modesty.

Pak army getting threats from. Indian. Army of dire consequences today at LOC blaming pak for provocation and Nero still playing flute delay in kartarpur will create problem inside India not Pakistan.
I think we have developed soft corner for BJP in some quarters of pak govt that is why modi
Ghar me ghus kr mare ge . Is being called elections rhetoric.

What do you believe we should do?

Back
Top Bottom