Votes: 1 3.1%
  • There will be no war

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • India will just surrender without a fight

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHy are you people attacking the OP? If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is there a need to resort to personal attack?? Many of you posted threads that is not related to India as well, in fact specifically on China.

Now tell me why was thread actually created, except if not for OP's frustration?

Indians hold the title "World's famous Keyboard Warriors".

May be

But the small point is, the confidence of keyboard warriors is backed by the achievements of India; I agree compared to China we lack behind in several sectors, still we have made huge progress in several fields.

Their so called arrogance (if any) stems from those achievements

For example in 1990s we surpassed USA and became world's No 1 Milk producing nation, in late 2000s we surpassed USA and became 2nd Biggest Cement Producer.

We are the one of the only 6 powers which sent and successfully landed spacecraft/probes on moon.

Please take these facts into consideration, if we boast there is a reason for it.

WHy are you people attacking the OP? If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is there a need to resort to personal attack?? Many of you posted threads that is not related to India as well, in fact specifically on China.

The fact is that OP is trying so damn hard to troll
& to create unnecessary friction btw Indian & Chinese Members
On top of that having wet dreams that there will be a Sino-Indian war
This is nothing short of Blasphemy :disagree:

LOL. Go ahead and continue TWISTING things !

Fine...then why was this thread created. Neither it contains any article or any opinion. What is the use of this thread?

& to create unessary friction btw Indian & Chinese Members

LOL. Indians keep dreaming.

Fine...then why was this thread created. Neither it contains any article or any opinion. What is the use of this thread?

No article ? You need new glasses. Such a long page of article I provided and you claim that there is no article !

Tell why are there so many china bashing thread created?

Tell why are there so many china bashing thread created?

Now tell me why there are so many India bashing threads? I am sure there must be 5X times more India bashing threads than they are on China.

This thread doesn't contain any source, but just OP's using China to take out his frustration on India

Will you like if we compare India's & Pakistan's Space Program,Infra projects in the country,Civil Nuclear Program,Foreign Exchange reserves

Just a sample Janab

So anyone who compares Pakistan to India is labeled as an "Pakistan hater" ? Why because Pakistan is WEAKER than India and is of no match militarily or economically,Technologically to India. Therefore Pakistani Trolls get p!ssed off and resort to personal attack.

Don't call me Hindu Baniya,No RSS Lover
nothing

Just give me a simple Yes or No

Excellent and Brilliant

BTW burns of 19th april too may have played part in such behavior :D

However, I believe what Pakistani or Chinese trolls do its not only trolling or hate; it is far beyond trolling.

LOL. Indians keep dreaming.

No article ? You need new glasses. Such a long page of article I provided and you claim that there is no article !

Why not start India vs Pakistan military strength conventional and nuclear. It concerns both of us, unless you have taken Chinese citizenship

Please tell us where is India's money coming from ?

Is it coming from here :

Who, What, Why: Why does the UK give aid to India?
BBC News - Who, What, Why: Why does the UK give aid to India?

Oh dude & you call yourself Senior members
Our FM Described that Aid as Peanuts & the Brits to save their faces insisted that we have it
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...1qII2q3ZActgutGdDw-38gw&bvm=bv.52434380,d.bmk

Come on you should do better than that
Tell me how copied & Fake is our space program
Or the Toilets or rapes come on boy chose your pick

I don't think China and India will ever get into a full-scale war. A war for China against India would be a costly distraction and will be a major derailment to their economic development and the rewards for beating India do not outweigh the costs it would entail.

Even though India believe they have powerful friends in the West, they would ultimately find themselves alone in a war with China, as despite the anti-China rhetoric of Western media, they depend more on trade with China than with India, and they will distance themselves from India, in the event of a war, to not be seen as actively defying Beijing.

Despite all the money India has spent on weapons, without being independent of the need for foreign spare parts and replacements for their expensively acquired weapons systems, they would find themselves struggling to replace lost or damaged hi-tech weaons that they cannot produce themselves or service without the need for foreign spares. India would find themselves learning the hard lesson that there's a huge difference between the military power of a nation that can make all their own weapons as opposed to one who needs other countries to make theirs.

Why not start India vs Pakistan military strength conventional and nuclear. It concerns both of us, unless you have taken Chinese citizenship

Sure....I will let you start such a Poll.

& to create unnecessary friction btw Indian & Chinese Members
This is nothing short of Blasphemy :disagree:

He might have gone a little over zealous, but making personal attack ain't going to help the situation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom