What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye tau waqt hi batayega tujhe Insha allah...

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Shaheed Afridi is a fluke, no more and no less....
Love me or leave me...

ok Munaaf Patel is World Best and most beautiful bowler ..happy

Pakistan is surely going to win game against Windies , India vs Aus will be a tough fight - 50-50 chances , I am sure India will win

Hoping For India Vs pak semi final

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...ete-100-international-hundreds-world-cup.html

go see post of MZUBAIR ,

OR see here http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/87951-icc-cricket-world-cup-2011-fever-starts-21.html

he everytime calls Tendulkar as Tundulkar - does the rule of banning is applicable to him too ?

I am not answerable for someone else. I know that this guy Ashok is low class troll and if he doesn't quit making fun of Pakistan's heroes he should be kicked out of this forum for good.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Shaheed Afridi is a fluke, no more and no less....
Love me or leave me...

i agree with u as far as afridi's batting is concerned but as a bowler he is one of the best in short formats of game.

to be neutral

chances of austrailia winning the game are more then india

watching indian batting against WI and SA.i mean the sudden wicket falling after first 4

bt best of luck

anything is possible

to be neutral

chances of austrailia winning the game are more then india

watching indian batting against WI and SA.i mean the sudden wicket falling after first 4

bt best of luck

anything is possible

Why is India fav then by bookies who put their money on line?

Why is India fav then by bookies who put their money on line?

why you lying all around????????????? rate is this online in AUS favor look and dont lie or troll.
India v Australia: Match Result See below for Special Offers!

Australia 8/7 5/4 11/10 6/5 5/4 6/5 6/5 11/10 6/5 6/5 13/10 6/5 5/4 6/5 5/4 6/5 11/10 6/5 11/10 13/10 13/10 13/10

all of international bookies have rate on AUS favor and you lie in every thread abut india favor you have some shame?
there is not a single international bookie who give you rates on indian favor :tdown::tdown::tdown:

look here the rates

Bookies > Cricket > World Cup > ICC Cricket World Cup > 2011 > Playoff > Quarterfinals > India v Australia > Match Result

look here top 22 bookies of world are in AUS favor

Bookies > Cricket > World Cup > ICC Cricket World Cup > 2011 > Playoff > Quarterfinals > India v Australia > Match Result

why you lying all around????????????? rate is this online in AUS favor look and dont lie or troll.
India v Australia: Match Result See below for Special Offers!

Australia 8/7 5/4 11/10 6/5 5/4 6/5 6/5 11/10 6/5 6/5 13/10 6/5 5/4 6/5 5/4 6/5 11/10 6/5 11/10 13/10 13/10 13/10

all of international bookies have rate on AUS favor and you lie in every thread abut india favor you have some shame?
there is not a single international bookie who give you rates on indian favor :tdown::tdown::tdown:

look here the rates

look here top 22 bookies of world are in AUS favor

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/99305-pakistan-india-semi-final-possible-5.html#post1595722

Motera pitch should assist the spinners

AHMEDABAD: The Motera pitch, where the second quarterfinal of the World Cup will be played on Thursday, should hold no worry for the Indians. In fact, it has every thing that should excite MS Dhoni & Co.

On offer is a flat track with very low dead grass just to hold the surface together with slow bounce and carry but no lateral movement whatsoever. The early period of the innings, when the ball comes nicely to the bat, would be ideal for someone like Virender Sehwag, who likes hitting through the line on the up. Once the track is few overs old, the slowness of the pitch will give the fast bowlers something to look forward to as stroke-making becomes difficult.

That seamers bagged 14 of the 26 wickets that fell during the last two Cup matches at the venue shows that fast bowlers willing to experiment can extract some purchase from the 'dead' track. Then again, the way the Zimbabwe slow bowlers spun a web against the mighty Aussies in the first match here gives the impression that tweakers too can make life difficult for batsmen.

With the sun getting hotter by the day and the weather getting drier, there is a possibility that the pitch will assist the spinners. Though dew shouldn't be a concern in these parts at this time of the year, the outfield under lights might give away some moisture. "It all depends on the amount of watering you are doing on the outfield and the pitch in the buildup to the match. Gujarat is a dry state so one should be very careful with the amount of water one uses.

If you use less water, then the outfield will be dry and even the pitch might break early. If you are using more water, you might end up having thick and tall growth of grass which will result in more work for the groundsmen and a slow outfield," curator Dhiraj Parsana had said before the first match between Australia and Zimbabwe on February 21.

Parsana however refused to talk anything about the track for the quarterfinal. "I will be able to talk in detail only on Wednesday. There is still some time before the match and we are working towards giving a good one-day wicket."

Meanwhile, both teams landed in Ahmedabad on Monday evening. While the Indian team landed in the city from Chennai at around 6:30 pm and checked in to a five-star hotel in the Satellite area, the Australian team arrived at around 10 pm.

How India and Australia stack up at CWC:

2nd quarterfinal: India vs Australia
Venue: Ahmedabad
Date: March 24

India's form: Have blown hot and cold so far. Haven't clicked as a unit at key moments and that cost them dearly against South Africa and England. Bangladesh, Ireland and Netherlands did not pose much threat while the West Indies surrendered meekly. Scope for improvement given they are one of the favourites.

What makes them dangerous: The batting. The top seven is probably the most potent in the world. If they click as a unit, they have the ability to tear apart any bowling attack and bat the opposition out of the game. Crowd support and knowledge of local conditions are other factors that can work for the team.

Players to watch out for: Yuvraj Singh (284 runs @ 94.66 and 9 wickets @ 25.22) has held the middle order together with great responsibility. Openers Sachin Tendulkar (326 @ 54.33) and Virender Sehwag (327 @ 65.40) have also made their starts count. Zaheer Khan (15 wickets @ 14.86) has been right on the money and has provided the breakthroughs whenever needed.

Australia's form: The Australian juggernaut was on a roll before they being confronted with a spirited Pakistani side. With rain disrupting the game against Sri Lanka, they haven't beaten any big team except New Zealand. They were also stretched by minnows Canada and Kenya.

What makes them dangerous: Australia are a good all-round side and most of their players are multi-utility players. They know what it takes to perform in pressure-cooker situation too. Many players in the side were the part of the 2007 World Cup and 2009 Champions Trophy winning teams.

Players to watch out for: Michael Clarke has been the man in form with an average of 112.50. Openers Shane Watson (265 runs@53) and Brad Haddin (279 runs @ 55.80) are doing the job perfectly and so are the pace trio of Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson and Shaun Tait, who share 32 wickets among them.

Time to Worry for India

Australia Vs India (All World Cups, 1975-2007)

Played 9

Australi won 7

India won 2

Time to Worry for India

Australia Vs India (All World Cups, 1975-2007)

Played 9

Australi won 7

India won 2

well if one has to win world cup one has to be capable of beating all teams. so if idian team wishes to win world cup then it doesnt matter who is u r opponent.

They would have to play them sooner or later .. so why not now? Tough match ahead, and I am sure India will do just fine. At least they will give a good show.

well if one has to win world cup one has to be capable of beating all teams. so if idian team wishes to win world cup then it doesnt matter who is u r opponent.

One this is for sure that one of the fav would be going home....either India or Australia

1101198016-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom