What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175618 said:
nukes are expensive and radioactive just fire couple of baburs on illegal dams like bagliar dams

china is charitable enough to let the 100% of ganges pass, imagine if china closes ganges, india with no toilets will be with no water as well, use open air dumps with tissue paper

Ganga originates in India, not China.

Ganga originates in India, not China.

800px-Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

see the map again please

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175618 said:
china is charitable enough to let the 100% of ganges pass, imagine if china closes ganges, india with no toilets will be with no water as well, use open air dumps with tissue paper
I wonder if ganges evolves in china.Gangotri is well inside india.Brahamputra and indus is sure evolve in china much close to border.Fir bhi Sara samandar mere pass hai.:yahoo: i wonder what people in KSA used to do before.use sand may be??But than to be real to conserve water first manage it.You cant simply blame india even for depleting underground water table with all those huge tubewells drawing waters in around kasur,lahore etc.One thing was good during british that they regulated the tubewells in punjab just for sake of recharging water table.What happened to that law in pakistan after 1947.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175649 said:

see the map again please
yes see the map again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:coffee:

Water resource should be a red line for Pakistan. There is no way for Pakistan to show any tolerance toward manipulating with such a vital resource. The same thing happened with Egypt when Ethiopia was going to build a dam on the Nile River, and as a result Egypt threaten of bombing it regardless of any consequences as this river is an artery of Egypt. I think Pakistan should do the same and shouldn't show any tolerance toward this issue.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175649 said:

see the map again please

Dude, Ganga originates from Gangotri glacier,Uttar-Kashi district of Uttarakhand.

I wonder if ganges evolves in china.Gangotri is well inside india.Brahamputra and indus is sure evolve in china much close to border.Fir bhi Sara samandar mere pass hai.:yahoo: i wonder what people in KSA used to do before.use sand may be??But than to be real to conserve water first manage it.You cant simply blame india even for depleting underground water table with all those huge tubewells drawing waters in around kasur,lahore etc.One thing was good during british that they regulated the tubewells in punjab just for sake of recharging water table.What happened to that law in pakistan after 1947.

yes see the map again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:coffee:

we can use our water and waste how much quantity we like, india in no country to dictate us what to do, bagliar dam is illegal dam, against IWT

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175669 said:
we can use our water and waste how much quantity we like, india in no country to dictate us what to do, bagliar dam is illegal dam, against IWT

Really.:woot: But World Bank don't think so.

In recent past due to the poor handling of case with India as well as in PCA, Pakistan could not gain points in favour of its case, only because of a team of jurists, not sincere from the start.

When all else fails, blame the judges.

Dude, Ganga originates from Gangotri glacier,Uttar-Kashi district of Uttarakhand.

are you blind??, many tributaries come from china and then nepal

i hope pakistani government works with china on building dams which change its course so there is no need for indus to flow through indian occupied kashmir

china is also not stopping bharmaputra river from its barren tibet land, including indus, blocking the river or regulating them gong to another country is a provoking act of war

I wonder if india had ever used its legal share of water stipulated to it under IWT from six western rivers reserved to pakistan since 1963 as india never had option like dams to use it.India's share is flowing unrestricted to pakistan for decades.I wonder what will happen when India will start using its legal share of water under treaty.Now with all those dams coming up sure india can make use of its legal share from western rivers.

when did english build dams on indus river on jammu kashmir to regulate its flow to pakistani regions?

Baglihar is still standing after minor changes after the verdict and believe me it has improved the electricity and farming situation in kashmir drastically:enjoy:

I wonder if india had ever used its legal share of water stipulated to it under IWT from six western rivers reserved to pakistan since 1963 as india never had option like dams to use it.India's share is flowing unrestricted to pakistan for decades.I wonder what will happen when India will start using its legal share of water under treaty.Now with all those dams coming up sure india can make use of its legal share from western rivers.

india has already taken our bias and sutlej

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175678 said:
are you blind??, many tributaries come from china and then nepal

i hope pakistani government works with china on building dams which change its course so there is no need for indus to flow through indian occupied kashmir

china is also not stopping bharmaputra river from its barren tibet land, including indus, blocking the river or regulating them gong to another country is a provoking act of war

But you talked about Ganga river.

Baglihar is still standing after minor changes after the verdict and believe me it has improved the electricity and farming situation in kashmir drastically:enjoy:

to talk gently with terrorists is not an option, use of power is, i believe anything wont work without pakistan threatening military action, as blackeagle already pointed out egypt example, the river is our only source of farming, without which our sindh and punjab is drying up, if india persists with water blockage there will be a war just because of indian egos

Back
Top Bottom