What's new

India Unveils $32B Defense Budget

Thats true.India is militarily weaker than all. May be thats why it split your brother pakistan into half despite US,Chinese,UK,Iranian and Saudi support....lol
Indian military never won any war:hitwall:

And about your rant: China drawback at that time is bcoz Soviet and US, not so called indian flexed its muscle .etc .etc.

Pentagon released its declassified documents few years back.It clearly stated that US presured India not to use airforce.and it also said that US meddled to let chinese walk away.else chinese would have been:toast_sign:

If my memory serves me right,US was an ally of china then.No wonder US saved its chinese puppet.

What logic is that? India listened to US not to use airforce? What is India? A dog listening to his master when India is going to loose a underwear!

India asked US for support when India is overun by the Chinese during the war!

Side topic, any Olympic medals for India in Winter Olympic?

And what logic is that? Go and ask CPC to wage a war against India. Maybe that would help you sleep better since Indians here seem to think China is a non-entity!!! :disagree:

What logic is that? India listened to US not to use airforce? What is India? A dog listening to his master when India is going to loose a underwear!

India asked US for support when India is overun by the Chinese during the war!

dude .. whats ur problem .. if u r so confident abt ur country .. y r u gettin intimidated by india or its military budget? all you can do is spew BS... the topic is about indian military budget .. not piss poor chinese sense of humor .. please behave!

I think the topic is on India spending $32 billion on defence whats wrong with that.What is the agenda that chinese people here trying to make can you please elaborate what is the problem. I can see that many people here saying India is poor but i cant understand what that has to do with defence budget did any of the schemes for development of poor got their funding slashed as far as I can see none of the funding for development of poor is slashed so we are not blindly spending the money on defence only.

I think the topic is on India spending $32 billion on defence whats wrong with that.What is the agenda that chinese people here trying to make can you please elaborate what is the problem. I can see that many people here saying India is poor but i cant understand what that has to do with defence budget did any of the schemes for development of poor got their funding slashed as far as I can see none of the funding for development of poor is slashed so we are not blindly spending the money on defence only.[/QUOTE

I totally agree. Besides a huge chunk of our defence hardware is old and outdated. Our country has seen tough days in the past economically, so we had no other option but to just ignore our defence needs.Things have changed since past 10 yrs or so. By God's grace we can now afford to modernize and expand our defence ,which genuinely is the need of the hour. I cant understand why some people are comapring it to chinese budget, or talking about winter olympics!!:blah:

China can occupy your capital and help to guide your people.

trust me, we can create job opporunties, build schools roads hospitals for your people.

well Mr Mega Troll be my guest ur most welcome:welcome::welcome: if u can and more over think before u type do not type bull crap just for the argument sake and to TROLL:mod::mod::mod::mod:

Can anyone get the breakdown, as in how the 32 M is to be spent! Also lets not get irritated by trolls,anyways i would like to wish all the Indian members a joyous and colourful holi!! :toast_sign:

Which post show me where i did that??i dare you..and also i can question my government and opposes its decision..its a right of me given by my country .Pretty cool isnt it?? :smokin:

So what? As you said shchinese just questioned CPC.:lol:

Last edited:
Gross borrowing for the new fiscal year will total 4.57 trillion rupees ($99 billion), below a Reuters poll forecast for 4.61 trillion but above a record 4.51 trillion rupees expected in the current year ending in March, Mukherjee said.

"With the fiscal deficit expected to be still high over the next fiscal year, it is clear that the onus will be on the RBI to hike rates in coming months in order to move policy settings closer to neutral and to deal with emerging inflation pressures," said Brian Jackson, strategist at Royal Bank of Canada.

Budget raises borrowing to new record; bonds hit | Business News | Reuters

4.57 trillion rupees = $9 billion, not $99 billion

I really don't see what all the fuss is about; India is a sovereign country who can spend HER money how she likes.

Pakistanis are only worried because they can't match the $32 bn with their $4bn AID DERIVED budget.

Chinese are only worried because they want to be the only power in Asia (not going to happen)

Let's not forget that this $32bn is India's own, hard earned money which she and she alone can chose what to spend it on and actually this $32bn only represents 1.8% of her GDP which is far less than Pakistans (4-5%+) and China's (2.25%+) in fact this percent is even below the sanctioned percent of all NATO countries (2%)

Back
Top Bottom