What's new

India unveils $30 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a crappy copy attempt of iPaad.

Dont be jealous,you don't get ipad for
indian+rupee+symbol.jpg
1,500 do you?

Again i have noticed one thing,Pakistan has never contributed by inventing anything,but they excel in one thing,condemning the Indian inventions.
Good going!

:woot: Invention failure. Why would they not run Pentium 4? Pakistan will ship them worldwide, even for poor students in India. Just for $30, shipping is free.:rofl:

:lol: Fact failure.
How many Pentium processors do Pakistan produce?
Where do you get a Pentium 4 for $30?
Don't you need a screen, an interface, a battery to run a computer, or do you just type on the processor?

I have no issues with you finding this innovation as "crap". It's understandable.

But, also it is easy to understand that this is NOT a performance device. But just to give a feel to poor children about a computer.

But yeah it's C.R.A.P.
"Computer at Reasonable and Affordable Price".

its funny how you are protraying that 1500 rupess is soo little and how it is going to help all thoes children but the reality is its not going to do anything why or how.... beacuse thoes kids families dont make an eazy 1500 rupees like our families make get the picture,,,, or you need it much more clearer beaucse i can give you a link of all sorts of pictures that proves my pont on how can this so called affordabel make a difference

Firstly let me laugh at the highlighted words:rofl:

And you say,your people can afford?Gah!
Your per capita income is less than ours!even though are population is gigantic in front of yours.
We still have a 20$ difference!:cheesy:
The living of an average person is better in India.
Earn some
10px-Indian_Rupee_symbol.svg.png

:woot: Invention failure. Why would they not run Pentium 4? Pakistan will ship them worldwide, even for poor students in India. Just for $30, shipping is free.:rofl:

Maybe this is the Administrators brother?
If not then please at least behave like a one.
First please care to provide education to the kids in Pakistan who are living $1016 per capita and we will care of those living at $1031 per capita
:lol:

Actually we Indians forgot how rich Pakistan is,how fast it is developing(6.5%)!!!:cheesy: and what great per capita income it holds.
So sorry,we will create a more expensive computer and sold it to those rich rich people of Pakistan with an average per capita of $1016!:cheesy:

GOOD NEWS !
Great Work, Kapil Sibal (and others unnamed). Its quite clear the mandate was to create an "entry-level computer" for students; no need for "bells and whistles, hunh."
The more aware and discerning among us will remember the "simputer", had an opportunity to see farmers in "mandis" using those devices to track their trades. It did what it was supposed to do.

And as usual "Jack-in-the-Boxes" are popping up all over the place.
"Onidaitis" (aka Neighbour's envy, Owner's pride).

GOOD NEWS !
Great Work, Kapil Sibal (and others unnamed). Its quite clear the mandate was to create an "entry-level computer" for students; no need for "bells and whistles, hunh."
The more aware and discerning among us will remember the "simputer", had an opportunity to see farmers in "mandis" using those devices to track their trades. It did what it was supposed to do.

And as usual "Jack-in-the-Boxes" are popping up all over the place.
"Onidaitis" (aka Neighbour's envy, Owner's pride).

what pained me that--those who ridicule this venture is actually taking away the dreams of poor students dreams of owning a laptop --this is not a business venture to screw poor students--thrs a gigantic social cause underneath this--understand that:frown:

If u want to know about India's attempt in making something comparable to IPAD, go search Notion Ink Adam which is 10 times better than IPAD and cheaper as well. It is coming at end of next month.
this product is for poor stdents living in villages so plz give it a break
YouTube - Notion Ink Adam vs iPad

nice video though but one thing for sure, it is for lowest hand users, you cann't compare it with IPad or any other tablet PC....this is just a sort of operating system support unit for those how have no cash in their pockets...but a nice product by your country.

nice video though but one thing for sure, it is for lowest hand users, you cann't compare it with IPad or any other tablet PC....this is just a sort of operating system support unit for those how have no cash in their pockets...but a nice product by your country.

Yes...thats what it intended to do..some will not rest until it has blue ray drives etc

its better or not..i cant say but @ 30$ it kicks a$$.

think about the poor high school kids from villages, ain't it a blessing for them ??

great work india !!!

the last 7 pages prove just one thing: (actually two things) :

Some people here cant digest anything which adds to the value of india.

In last few months quality of posts have really gone down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom