What's new

India train crash: Death Toll Raised To 309 After Odisha incident

My understanding is the third train was passing on the next line when the second train derailed. The last few cars were hit by the derailed train.
I do not know the time lapse. the moment the accident happens until all the facts are collected in a timely manner. the third train should have never be allowed to proceed. this is not rocket science - just simple communications.

I do not know the time lapse. the moment the accident happens until all the facts are collected in a timely manner. the third train should have never be allowed to proceed. this is not rocket science - just simple communications.
The third train was already in the station. How could they stop it? Actually it was a bit early than the second train which was derailed. That's why the second train only hit tail part of third train.
Even if the third train was not in the station and coming later. If you don't have the modern signal system, this train has noway to receive any warning from anyone. Because when the accident happened, the driver of the second train was probably dead.

The third train was already in the station. How could they stop it? Actually it was a bit early than the second train which was derailed. That's why the second train only hit tail part of third train.
Even if the third train was not in the station and coming later. If you don't have the modern signal system, this train has noway to receive any warning from anyone. Because when the accident happened, the driver of the second train was probably dead.
I am assuming every train has a wireless radio. Every railway track has a periodic red/green signaling mechanism. No apologies if you do not.

I am assuming every train has a wireless radio. Every railway track has a periodic red/green signaling mechanism. No apologies if you do not.
You don't understand. All three trains were there at the same time. One was stationing. Two were running. Will you be able to stop your car if another car hit your car from the side?

You don't understand. All three trains were there at the same time. One was stationing. Two were running. Will you be able to stop your car if another car hit your car from the side?

What a moron. How many times u have been told that the third train was passing by on the up track while the the train that got derailed was passing on the down track next to the third train? There was no time for communication.

Watch this real time video of the accident, moron. Both lines turned red after the accident and traffic was stopped immediately.

As I said before I do not know the time lapse

What a moron. How many times u have told that the third train was passing by on the up track while the the train that got derailed was passing on the down track next to the third train? There time no communication.

Watch this real time video of the accident, moron. Both lines turned red after the accident and traffic was stopped immediately.

the statistical probability of both events happening at 6:50 is close to zero

Friday - 6:50 pm - Passengers on board Coromandel Express heard a loud bang when the train rammed into a goods train parked in the loop line
- 6:55 pm - Bengaluru-Howrah Superfast Express crashes into stray coaches of Coromandel Express

I will let you be the judge

What a moron. How many times u have been told that the third train was passing by on the up track while the the train that got derailed was passing on the down track next to the third train? There was no time for communication.

Exactly. All we know is the turnout point was wrongly switched but we don't know how. The drivers of three trains are not responsible for the accident.

Friday - 6:50 pm - Passengers on board Coromandel Express heard a loud bang when the train rammed into a goods train parked in the loop line
- 6:55 pm - Bengaluru-Howrah Superfast Express crashes into stray coaches of Coromandel Express

That deccan herald reported timing is wrong.

Here is another video explaining the accident.

I heard another version. Here is the video about the accident.

That deccan herald reported timing is wrong.

Here is another video explaining the accident.
Right
From the pictures of the areas, we can only see some cars of third train because it was hit only the last few cars. The locomotive and other cars were already left the area next day. This video shows the exactly what happened.

Idiots shd keep their mouths shut, racist idiots shd be banned.

FYI, some 30 million Indians travel by Indian railway everyday on its 13000 locomotives.

All networks have electronic safeguards and some 30% of the line have computerized safegourds called 'Kavach' touted as the best of its class, kavach wasn't installed on that accident line but would be installed this year itself.

Now listen up, the accident happened because of manual changes were made to electronic signaling that led to derailment of the train which was travelling 130Km per hour and it hit a goods trains standing on nearby track, the third train was passing by at the exact same tim
e when the derailment of first train took place and the rear coaches of the third train collided with derailed bogies of first train.

Are u a victim of Love Jihad??
No.

Just of Sanghi stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom