What's new

India to shore up military ties with Afghanistan.

Haha you lot couldn't frag sh1t, all talk no action. The last frag will always be dictated by Pakistan,
Some people were bragging about bleeding india with a thousand cuts..and look who is bleeding now.So please be careful before making huge threats :-)

your training and equipment will end up fighting with pakistan army,,,,,,,,,what a wet dream indians watching..dont worry we will fix all these loop holes as soon as americans got kicked out,

Exactly what we want......U waste ur resources on fighting unrequired wars and military action meanwhile nation goes into drain.......:victory:

your training and equipment will end up fighting with pakistan army,,,,,,,,,what a wet dream indians watching..dont worry we will fix all these loop holes as soon as americans got kicked out,

Over confidence. This is one thing that we capitalized in every war we fought with your nation. I see no change in the neighbors attitude and so is the obviousness of outcome.

I think India should spend 5-6 billions a year to pay for Afhgan National Army. Afhganistan's annual budget is 12 billion whereas their net income hovering around 3 billion. Hmmm quite interesting...

I think India should spend 5-6 billions a year to pay for Afhgan National Army. Afhganistan's annual budget is 12 billion whereas their net income hovering around 3 billion. Hmmm quite interesting...

I think we know what can do with our money .. you don't worry for India .. there are other countries for which you can worry ...
We are in Afghanistan for training purpose and it is invitation by their government ...

You know instead of Spending....Indian Govt will prefer ''Investing'' those 5-6 Billion dollars in Afghanistan and that too through Private and Public sector companies....

Hopeful the indians won't get fragged, like NATO.

It is Indians who control Afghanistan not NATO.

Ever heard of dead Indian in Afghanistan or anti Indian Taliban?

Do you know Afghan intelligence is named after a Hindu god?

Ever heard of dead Indian in Afghanistan or anti Indian Taliban?

YES, dear sir- and there is not even a need to provide a link ... Just Google it.

Do you know Afghan intelligence is named after a Hindu god?

Which one? As far as i know their intelligence is named Khadamat-e Aetela'at-e Dawlati (KhAD), meaning State Intelligence Agency in Dari language. Is there any other you are referring to..

Back
Top Bottom