What's new

India to Release Movie on 20th January Based on its Spy Mission of Successfully Stopping Pakistan from Making Nuclear Weapons

Wrong title Please.

It is a well-known incident ...... India never claimed they were able to stop and nor does this new drama serial.

RAW infiltrated multiple agents around the Nuclear Research Facility. RAW observed the daily activities of Nuclear Scientists for Months.

Finally they got the evidence. A RAW agent who was keeping an eye on a Pakistani Nuclear Scientist got the ‘Hair Sample’ of that Scientist from a Barber Shop near the Nuclear Laboratory. That Hair Sample was analyzed and RAW found the traces of Weapon Grade Uranium from that sample. It was confirmed that Pakistan had developed the ability to enrich uranium to weapons-grade quality.

Several RAW agents were killed due to the betrayal of this Indian Prime Minister!!! You are wrong if you think that its Nehru or Indira Gandhi

I believe the barber shops themselves were monitored for a very long time and samples were 'pulled' repeatedly. So it was not about monitoring just one scientist and going for 'his hair'. They sampled hair from shops that many scientists were known to frequent. And when weapons grade elemts were identified...bingo....

This is just typical Bollywood propaganda. By the time R&AW was collecting hair samples from around Kahuta for radiation testing, Pakistan already had a functional bomb.

--------------------

@Paitoo janaab, aap bhi haazri dijiye !

Will have a look.

I am still recovering from the aftermath of watching Ram Setu. My faith in such movies is a little shaky at the moment. I had to drink 2 stiff gins to come back to senses. Not that I have an opinion either way on the real or mythological origins of Ram Setu, it was just a horribly crappy movie.

Yeah, they succeeded because Pakistan isn't a nuclear state today, is it?

Will have a look.

I am still recovering from the aftermath of watching Ram Setu. My faith in such movies is a little shaky at the moment. I had to drink 2 stiff gins to come back to senses. Not that I have an opinion either way on the real or mythological origins of Ram Setu, it was just a horribly crappy movie.
lol, believable .. you story, that is. :P

--------------------

@Paitoo janaab, aap bhi haazri dijiye !

Will have a look.

Ok so I saw the trailer. Not going to get into the wrestling match, but I have some observations from the trailer itself:

Parmeet Sethi says we need "Someone who can pull this off without attracting any attention"

Okkk.

So our gabru Siddharth Malhotra goes into Pakistan and:
  1. Claims to be the best tailor in Pakistan
  2. Romances a local woman
  3. Sings and dances in the fields
  4. Does stunts on trains
Maybe he is just a decoy meant to actually attract attention, so that the real person doing the work, some Munna Prasad Srivastav can succeed.

Wrong title Please.

It is a well-known incident ...... India never claimed they were able to stop and nor does this new drama serial.

RAW infiltrated multiple agents around the Nuclear Research Facility. RAW observed the daily activities of Nuclear Scientists for Months.

Finally they got the evidence. A RAW agent who was keeping an eye on a Pakistani Nuclear Scientist got the ‘Hair Sample’ of that Scientist from a Barber Shop near the Nuclear Laboratory. That Hair Sample was analyzed and RAW found the traces of Weapon Grade Uranium from that sample. It was confirmed that Pakistan had developed the ability to enrich uranium to weapons-grade quality.

Several RAW agents were killed due to the betrayal of this Indian Prime Minister!!! You are wrong if you think that its Nehru or Indira Gandhi

yaaa you're right let me re-phrase your BS... actually that was the real story

A RAW agent who was keeping an eye on a Pakistani Nuclear Scientist got the ‘shit Sample’ of that Scientist from a Public Washroom near No-Clear Grocery Shop. That shit Sample was tested/tasted/sniffed by RAW and Indian PM and the entire Indian public and they found traces of Weapon Grade PeePee from that sample. It was confirmed that Pakistan had developed the ability to enrich Peepee to weapons-grade quality that will blow your shithole.

Several RAW agents were fuckedup due to the betrayal of this Indian BS Prime Minister!!! You are wrong if you think that it was hair.. oh FK it was shit

Wrong title Please.

you went to the same school as the guys who made the movie.

Ok so I saw the trailer. Not going to get into the wrestling match, but I have some observations from the trailer itself:

Parmeet Sethi says we need "Someone who can pull this off without attracting any attention"

Okkk.

So our gabru Siddharth Malhotra goes into Pakistan and:
  1. Claims to be the best tailor in Pakistan
  2. Romances a local woman
  3. Sings and dances in the fields
  4. Does stunts on trains
Maybe he is just a decoy meant to actually attract attention, so that the real person doing the work, some Munna Prasad Srivastav can succeed.
yes, that's what he does

You and the other guy called @EasyNow are blatant Indians.. I was just reading @Bilal9 accusing that fool @EasyNow of being Indian. Why do we have so many false flaggers and why are arent the mods taking this serious

We need some kind of localization questioning to verify identities before granting posting memberships and some rating system by other posters whether they are spreading Hindutva propaganda or not, so that Mods can notice....

This will always be a struggle I guess but we need to come up with inventive solutions to identify false-flaggers.

My guess is that over 80% of the posters in Bangladeshi section are false flaggers (Indians).

They spent all this money in 1971 - Faida uthana khatm nahi hua.....

Back
Top Bottom