What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

Who the heck cares what Chinese on this forum think? I don't give a damn about them. If they are happy with their Government, let it be. But, I tell you there are some moronic Chinese in this forum who takes the news from our free media and point out them as sources. Such a idiots. That's what happens in democracies you see both sides of coin. I am yet to see an article bashing 'Party' in China. So Chinese on this forum chill out. Criticize us when you have a free media. Otherwise you are just a bunch of slaves in my opinion.

Who the heck cares what Chinese on this forum think? I don't give a damn about them. If they are happy with their Government, let it be. But, I tell you there are some moronic Chinese in this forum who takes the news from our free media and point out negativities. Such a idiots. That's what happens in democracies you see both sides of coins. I am yet to see an article bashing 'Party' in China. So Chinese on this forum chill out. Criticize us when you have a free media. Otherwise you are bunch of slaves in my opinion.

Arrey bhai, please give it a rest. Let this thread die

Don't you have slaves in India called Dalits?

You kiddin me? ya whatever. At least people outside India know about that stuff because our media reports it. Unlike in China, who knows what goes on in there.

I am not really sure that you are an American. Unless you have a south asian origins, you wouldn't know so much about India and Pakistan. Also, Americans could care less about what happens in that part of the world. So I am guessing you are an Indian posing to be american to make your point. So I'll hold off on my rhetoric.

The amount of moronism I have seen on this thread from Chinese posters is mind boggling. India has a free press and China does not. Period. There is just no arguing with that.

And here you have these assorted Chinese talking obvious nonsense like: "did your media report bad things about cwg" (what a retarded question, honestly). And we have one more gem asking "can you criticize Sonia Gandhi"? He won't bother to go to Indian media sites and see the amount of criticism that the Gandhi family receives. He will simply type crap about India for the sake of it.

Chinese posters: India has its weaknesses, but India has complete media freedom and China does not. That is the truth. Either fix it at your end or just stop talking. :blah:

Oh he speaks Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, English quite fluently ;)

As for your second part, most Indians are trilingual/bilingual

What I mean is that when your Prime Minister addresses the Nation, what language does he speaks.

And how many Indians would understand what he said?

The amount of moronism I have seen on this thread from Chinese posters is mind boggling. India has a free press and China does not. Period. There is just no arguing with that.

And here you have these assorted Chinese talking obvious nonsense like: "did your media report bad things about cwg" (what a retarded question, honestly). And we have one more gem asking "can you criticize Sonia Gandhi"? He won't bother to go to Indian media sites and see the amount of criticism that the Gandhi family receives. He will simply type crap about India for the sake of it.

Chinese posters: India has its weaknesses, but India has complete media freedom and China does not. That is the truth. Either fix it at your end or just stop talking. :blah:

Free press not not mean RESPONSIBLE press.

Lol

You know nothing about Indian Democracy.

Come to the same site Orkut.

You will get to listen the worst of the Abuses for Gandhi, Nehru, sonia and Congress.

Yes they all suck.

But those cases which you mentioned are very very Rare and they come only to notice if some one from the party sees that.(High Command).

Let's test Chinese Freedom.

Go in the Middle of Tiananmen square and shout

Hu Jinato You suck.

tiananmen-square-protesto-001.jpg

:china:

I ask you one thing, you see the video?

Free press not not mean RESPONSIBLE press.

I agree with you here. The media is often irresponsible and sensationalist.

I am the first one to agree if criticism is genuine. What I dislike is spreading of totally false information!

What I mean is that when your Prime Minister addresses the Nation, what language does he speaks.

And how many Indians would understand what he said?

India has nearly 1500 languages, and 15 major (official) languages. When the PM speaks in English nearly 300 million can understand him, when he speaks Hindi nearly 450 million can understand him and when he speaks fluent Punjabi nearly 50 million can understand him.

We have hundreds of local regional language media channels which translate his speeches and provide news in the local language.

And if the PM is from some other part of the country (e.g. former PM Deve Gowda from Karnataka state), nearly 300 million can understand him if he speaks in English and 60 million if he speaks in Kannada.

So it all depends on who the current PM is. It changes with each new PM.

I agree with you here. The media is often irresponsible and sensationalist.

I am the first one to agree if criticism is genuine. What I dislike is spreading of totally false information!

You still can not explain why the Indian media to ignore so much content. Just words, no facts, it is not enough. I'm not going to conclude the time being, but I will continue to observe the freedom of the press in India.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

By the way, do you think China has no freedom of the press? You can for example, any news, I went to look for.

You still can not explain why the Indian media to ignore so much content. Just words, no facts, it is not enough. I'm not going to conclude the time being, but I will continue to observe the freedom of the press in India.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

By the way, do you think China has no freedom of the press? You can for example, any news, I went to look for.

I do not agree with your assertion that India media 'ignored' so much content. I have been following the CWG news very closely in both, Australian/British AND Indian media. Anyhow, you can continue to observe the Indian media's reports and watch how the Indian media pulls the pants off our politicians everyday!

Based on public perception, I would think that there is not much media freedom in China, but I will not talk about it here because I have not done any research on this and I have not read any Chinese media in detail. Simply put, I will not talk about it here because I do not know for sure whether I am right. And frankly I do not care. You can do what you want within your own country and I am not going to pass judgement on it unless it affects India in some way. India has enough problems of its own for me to start worrying about China's media freedom!

I do not agree with your assertion that India media 'ignored' so much content. I have been following the CWG news very closely in both, Australian/British AND Indian media. Anyhow, you can continue to observe the Indian media's reports and watch how the Indian media pulls the pants off our politicians everyday!

Based on public perception, I would think that there is not much media freedom in China, but I will not talk about it here because I have not done any research on this and I have not read any Chinese media in detail. Simply put, I will not talk about it here because I do not know for sure whether I am right. And frankly I do not care. You can do what you want within your own country and I am not going to pass judgement on it unless it affects India in some way. India has enough problems of its own for me to start worrying about China's media freedom!

Only you can find the same content, I would not object to your point , but you can not provide. Corruption, infrastructure, these are so prominent that it can not cover, it is not convincing enough. Also, you can not imagine if there is so much corruption in China, the Chinese public and the media will drown the government, not just the organizers, I mean the government. So obvious, the Indian government still needs outside pressure? I do not know what to say.

Others I do not say, ok, stop this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom