What's new

India to help Afghanistan build 12 dams on Kabul River

I read this message from many Pakistani members. Is this taught in school along with 1 Pakistani= 10 Indians

not to forget that we are Short Dark and Rice Eaters and we always shiver in front of their TFTA forces

hey macha ee handhi nan maklige yesht helidru ashte thikka gaanchali maathra kadime aagolla :D and please try to be more diplomatic

haha handigalige yeshtu vaddaru buddhi kaliyolla...sayli bidu handi maklu...........

here diplomacy bari english nalli , namma kannada dalli no diplomacy ee boli makkalige :D

haha handigalige yeshtu vaddaru buddhi kaliyolla...sayli bidu handi maklu...........

here diplomacy bari english nalli , namma kannada dalli no diplomacy ee boli makkalige :D

nalku varsha aadmele ee thippe gundili nam bhashe keli khushi aagthide guru .... and i stil cant get over the fact that why is everyone paranoid over a single report here ..... there has been no official protest form the pakistani govt. so whats the whole paranoia about ??

Hey this threat is totally detailed

Are u Indians trying to start a water war????? cuz if u are then lets be honest Pakistan doesn't have much to lose but India on the other hand can lose everything the self proclaimed ''Worlds largest democracy'' already has some of the poorest populace but a war in this time or a decade from now or even two is going to be catastrophic.........:devil:

Are you kidding here? what makes you think Pakistan has nothing to loose in it? if a war starts then Pakistan will be torn into pieces. Look at the state where you guys are now.

Do you have any other country in this world which can say it is the worlds largest democracy ? if so i would be willing to hear which country is that.

And you say the India has some of the poorest population in the world I accept in some parts its true at least 25% of india is still poor but its not true that most is poor in India, people don't disclose what they earn or what they have to the government while the census is being taken.

And for your kind view India doesn't beg for any aid or any grants.

if I turn back time 10 years or less. the whole India was of only one view filled with hatred towards the historic invasions. now as their regional strategy has changed so is their talk.

Bagal mien churri, moun mein ram ram !! I dont know what price will Afghanistan pay for these projects by Indians.

Sirjee,

we indians wonder sometimes.........that you say we have hatred towards our historic invaders........then how will you term chinese hatred towards japanese? i believe they are more into this than normal indians...

by the way u dont need to be proud of historic invaders.....your forefathers were all hindus once upon a time.......its just that they wanted to live and let their future generations live as you are now.....thats why they changed their faith into other religion to escape the atrocities of muslim invaders from iran/afghan etc...

please dont get offended.......its all about history and the truth which i am talking about

Macha ee shulay makalru hegay anuy aartha aggala thikka gaanchali maathra irrothay ...avaru anuy thintharo?? handi maklu hasaru thumba suite aggathay ...

the indian troll brigade hard at work again.....

contrary to popular belief, Pakistanis dont fume over humanitarian assistance ot Afghanistan. I think the sensationalist garbage these people next door call ''media'' has gotten to the heads of 1 billion hindustanys.

as long as it is constructive work, go for it....our only problem is when the enemy country uses Afghanistan as a staging ground of sorts for anti-Pakistan activity. If these projects hinder or cause problems to Pakistan, naturally we would act accordingly. But let's wait for more news, let the technicians and experts from our side examine it. There are proper places to go for grievences. We don't need to ''blast dams'' to make our point heard, though that option is technically always available -not sure if it would be exercised anytime soon.

it was indians who were the ones fuming, crying and even covertly trying to wage war and hostility on Pakistan when we helped Sri Lanka crush the tamil rebellion not too long ago. That was a noble cause. Helping Afghans is a noble cause. Using Afghan land for proxy against Pakistan is not a noble cause and in fact would be very dangerous. It would be responded to accordingly, as it has in the past.

regards

:rofl: One word , frustration. :bunny:

This one with his low quality posts always troll but nothing happen to him. Even I tried to report his post but in return I got an infraction. lol

Are u Indians trying to start a water war????? cuz if u are then lets be honest Pakistan doesn't have much to lose but India on the other hand can lose everything the self proclaimed ''Worlds largest democracy'' already has some of the poorest populace but a war in this time or a decade from now or even two is going to be catastrophic.........:devil:

India can build dams in Afghanistan just like China can build Roads in .

your forefathers were all hindus once upon a time

My forefathers were not Hindus (Idol worshippers).

I come from from a Jatt family, and my foerfathers most likely practiced Jathera (ancestor worship), not Idol worshipping (Hinduism).

Hey this threat is totally detailed

Are you kidding here? what makes you think Pakistan has nothing to loose in it? if a war starts then Pakistan will be torn into pieces. Look at the state where you guys are now.

Do you have any other country in this world which can say it is the worlds largest democracy ? if so i would be willing to hear which country is that.

And you say the India has some of the poorest population in the world I accept in some parts its true at least 25% of india is still poor but its not true that most is poor in India, people don't disclose what they earn or what they have to the government while the census is being taken.

And for your kind view India doesn't beg for any aid or any grants.

for example I am BPL !!! lol

My forefathers were not Hindus (Idol worshippers).

I come from from a Jatt family, and my foerfathers most likely practiced Jathera (ancestor worship), not Idol worshipping (Hinduism).
you'r forefather was not muslim...muslim invader even forced other religion people to convert to islam other than hindus....
the fact is
the forefathers and mothers of ,(small proof taxashila university)...
Pakistans bangladeshi's,indian muslims , were hindus....
those islamic fanatics from arab states invaded and kept sword on your forefathers neck and forced to convert...your helpless ancestors converted to islam so that you guys won't be harmed ,
the brave on who fought against muslims are still hindus....

This is hard fact, you may get offended but this truth can't be erased.....

and sons of those who didn't got suppressed by muslim fanatics and fought back are now are building this nation and brought it till here

Back
Top Bottom