What's new

India to gear up for 'star wars'

Is it a Bollywood starwars? hahahhahhahahhaha

people here from other country(specially our neighborhood) r laughing on india ambitious project. i know india is not very good in military technology but india is changing and we r developing our own technology and we are also successful in many technology.

but a little request:
Don't laugh on us Look at yourself.

Dude, let them have their laughs

Here is 2009 report of patents by country.

http://www.wipo.int/export/sites/www/ipstats/en/statistics/pct/pdf/901e_2009.pdf

Our esteemed neighbors are nowhere to be found.

@ britishbanladeshi
I fully understand your point bro! That *** of a reporter Rajat Pandit is indeed noted for his absurd and over the top articles.
These devices themselves are not the bleeding edge, the significance lies in the fact that india has recognized DEW as a future thrust area and has made a substantial commitment towards increasing her capabilities.
This is the gestational period; as technological base matures we will take massive strides. This programme will go the nuclear and space programme way!

At first they will laugh , then they will wonder, then they will cry ,then they will complain to US or UN or UK or what ever comes first alphabetically ,then its a Hindu or Jewish propaganda, then guess what :hitwall:.

At first they will laugh , then they will wonder, then they will cry ,then they will complain to US or UN or UK or what ever comes first alphabetically ,then its a Hindu or Jewish propaganda, then guess what :hitwall:.
Tell me about it! This same cycle of arguments have been going around since the start of all the threads when it comes to us and our dear neighbours. In fact, it is a lot better when it is between us and Chinese as there's substance to talk with Chinese advancement and economic rising, their strengths, weaknesses, our strengths and weaknesses, etc.

But when it comes to other neighbours it always goes down like:

First there's laughter, when links are shown TOI is called Orange journalism, when neutral links are shown, it becomes a Indian-Jewish propaganda mastered by "zionists of both sides" and finally if somehow the news happens to connect us with USA, UK, Russia, France or some other country (eg. the latest and lovely Cameron incident ), suddenly West becomes 'racist, conspiring and discriminative" against them.

You know, for once I agree with Sh. Gandhi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom