What's new

India to buy 50 more Sukhoi Su-30MKIs!!

As for the entire Harpoon episode, the Indian government didn't even issue a statement but just discussed the matter with US Ambassador -

Last edited by a moderator:
In my statement did I insult any member, So take this under advisement dont do that again it will take me a sec to say good bye to you, Concentrate on the topic not the member.
I was fighting the Indians when your egg wasn't even hatched that takes care of the remarks for ( Childish rhetoric )

Now the harpoon Issue.And why did you discuss the matter with the US Ambassador on the first place ?

Now the SU -30 topic IAF has been given out statements every 2 or 3 months that we are buying this and we buying that they still haven't decided what to get and why is that ?

- India doesn't need Pakistan's permission to discuss matters of national security with its partners. The modified Harpoon can be used against our armed forces and it is a breach of contract, thus the matter is of concern to both India and America.

-If you're talking about the MRCA, I believe the evaluations are underway. Aside from political considerations there are many technical and logistical issues that have to be addressed. As far as the SU-30's are concerned, the IAF has placed an order for another 50 jets.

:blink:

INS Arihant launch a destabilising step: Pak - Pakistan - World - NEWS - The Times of India

The launch of Arihant made Pakistan's defense minister issue a statement condemning it.

As for the entire Harpoon episode, the Indian government didn't even issue a statement but just discussed the matter with US Ambassador -

India conveys concern to US over Harpoon modification by Pak - India - NEWS - The Times of India

So, refrain from such childish rhetoric.

Show respect to Murab Sahab; when you even thought of being in a liquid form he was dodging bullets in the battlefield.

- India doesn't need Pakistan's permission to discuss matters of national security with its partners. The modified Harpoon can be used against our armed forces and it is a breach of contract, thus the matter is of concern to both India and America.

-If you're talking about the MRCA, I believe the evaluations are underway. Aside from political considerations there are many technical and logistical issues that have to be addressed. As far as the SU-30's are concerned, the IAF has placed an order for another 50 jets.

BUT, why lie about it? It is a matter of fact throughout the world that RAW has contributed nothing to the Indian intelligence except lies and criminal acts in Kashmir. If there is proof, provide evidence, otherwise SHUT UP!:tup:

In my statement did I insult any member, So take this under advisement dont do that again it will take me a sec to say good bye to you, Concentrate on the topic not the member.
I was fighting the Indians when your egg wasn't even hatched that takes care of the remarks for ( Childish rhetoric )

What an outburst! Chill dude!

Now the harpoon Issue.And why did you discuss the matter with the US Ambassador on the first place ?

Obviously it is a matter of concern for India. But that does not mean India is "scared" of Pakistan. And stop posting Indian media reports. They would sensationalize anything to increase TRP.

Now the SU -30 topic IAF has been given out statements every 2 or 3 months that we are buying this and we are buying that they still haven't decided what to get and why is that ?

Yup.. similar to the Pakistani Navy which has been announcing it would purchase U-214 subs for over 2 years now.

And "every two- three months"? The last time India signed an order for Su-30MKI with Russia was in 2007 and the deliveries for these jets are already underway.

If we say that we are going to buy something, we do buy it.

I haven't earned that much respect to call me dude.

second
Hi we are a poor nation I admit that so we have to think twice weather we buy a sub or feed the millions who sleep on footpaths every night.:coffee:

BUT, why lie about it? It is a matter of fact throughout the world that RAW has contributed nothing to the Indian intelligence except lies and criminal acts in Kashmir. If there is proof, provide evidence, otherwise SHUT UP!:tup:

Yar there latest weapon against Pakistan is to finger USA and keep telling them look Pakistan is building this Pakistan is building that stop them, They are becoming a danger.
I don't know if you remember when we landed with only 4 f-16s , Quantity 4 India made such a big fuss in the UN with the hep of Russia that they are getting Falcons.

I apologize. I was not aware of your distinguished career with Pak military. :)

No problems most of my friends are Indians on the forum and you are always welcomed just because you have an Indian flag next to your name doesn't mean we start a fight.
Lets take some time out and be civil both of us and talk on the topic.:cheers:

I would consider SU-30 a threat when they reaches over 200 then yes they will be a threat, Lets see how PAF will counter that because it will take Indian atleast 5 to 8 years to get that number if the Russian keep their word. And they are very well known for breaking there word.

and what does `World` means to U dear ahsan (if i m not wrong)??
obviously the world does not mean pak and china.....or is it???

Well.. even if U say ,I believe you for a second, that RAW is responsible in Pakistan bomb blasts ... dont U think its high time we should come up with some agenda which has been used aginst Us from past 62 years??? the world is a cruel place to live in..RAW is just giving pakkistan the taste of its own medicine... What RAW has done in pakistan lately , its nothing what ISI is doing in India from the day it was created. agreed???

and what does `World` means to U dear ahsan (if i m not wrong)??
obviously the world does not mean pak and china.....or is it???

Well.. even if U say ,I believe you for a second, that RAW is responsible in Pakistan bomb blasts ... dont U think its high time we should come up with some agenda which has been used aginst Us from past 62 years??? the world is a cruel place to live in..RAW is just giving pakkistan the taste of its own medicine... What RAW has done in pakistan lately , its nothing what ISI is doing in India from the day it was created. agreed???

We have already confused that yes both RAW and ISI are playing there respective roles in each others country. There is nothing hidden but blaming one side would be unjust and that is what the Indian media is doing and you will agree to that.Both our countries have fanatics who play foul and let the other party take the blame, My biggest grudge is that when ever something bad happens it is automatically presumed thats its Pakistan and I thats not fare.

They have been saying this for the last 1 year, They have the money but not sure who's lap they want to sit in USA or Russia.

Why not sit on both lap? Coldwar era is over Muradk. There are powerfull countries out there that have equal realtionship with both Russia and United States, admit it. Still its funny that some countries only want to sit either US's or Russia's lap bcoz they are still stuck up with coldwar-Woldwar mentality. US allied with India by knowing we are the closest friend of Russia, and it will be so in the future. As far as defence deals are concerned, People will see Sukhois and Superhornets side by side with same tricolor patch.

Muradk said:
Plus for the last 3 weeks Indian is bitching about Pakistan's Missile Technology and now the Harpoon issue, Did we say anything when they got a Nuke Sub we didn't care nor did our media, But they are taking the Harpoon matter so seriously that shows how scared they are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/30/world/asia/30missile.html
Readup and see who is bitching about Harpoon issue. According to NYT, Obama already protested against GOP for similar modification issue related to P-3C.

"American military and intelligence officials say they suspect that Pakistan has modified the Harpoon antiship missiles that the United States sold the country in the 1980s"

^^ Its a quote from the article and its the US intelligence that is making the claim. Why blame it on India only?.

Wether Pakistan cared or not about India's Nuke Sub issue is none of our business, is it?. Why Pakistan not cared is something Pakistani Politicians and Armed forces to debate about. Just bcoz Pakistan is "not cared" about Indian nuke sub, do Indians need not to care about Pakistani arsenals? dont think so!

Muradk said:
There Fighters most of them are grounded Su need upgrades none of there missiles buying another 50 Su will not matter much. We should not be concerned at all. This is the the first time India has realised that they are way behind Pakistan relating to Armed forces.

Enjoyed that joke, thanks. Anyways just for the record.... India IS NOT accumalating lethal wepons to match Pakistani armed forces and its inventory, India dont have to....... sorry to bust some people's bubble.India is buying weapons for its eastern neighour China. Those who know the tale of 1962 will know what i meant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the article is concerned, I doubt about the magic number 320. Like the good ole saying....A Powerfull economy need a powerfull armedforce to protect its existance and interests, and this deal would make perfect sense. I also support one of our fellow member's remark that this deal could be to make the Russians happy if MMRCA deal go to any US or European fighterjets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom