What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

MUHARIB

Reaction score
Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

India is set to emerge as the world's leading beef exporter this year, the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service has forecast. India will ship roughly 1.5 million tonnes of beef in 2012, surpassing current top exporter Australia, according to the USDA report. That is more than double the exports India logged three years ago.
According to the report, global beef production in 2012 will be virtually unchanged from the last forecast of 57 million tonnes.

Lol seriously :cheesy: thats insane.

I meant to the Hindus of course. They consider cows to be holy animals right?

Who cares?

image.jpg

money.jpg

Now that's what I call a "cash cow" :rofl:

I'm an Atheist.

I meant to the Hindus of course. They consider cows to be holy animals right?

No body really gives a flying $h!T about it man...
All of you people here think that we place cows et all in very high regards(well a "few" do) which is factually very wrong... 80% or more people i think have no issues with it... :agree: It is actually just a religious gimmick used by politically motivated people to gain some brownie points nothing else.. :frown:
Cows , no cows whatever... If anything that matters is the $$$$$$..!!
Keep the $$$$ coming and you would be supplied with cow/goat/dog/cat whatever..!! :cheers:

Who cares?

image.jpg

money.jpg

Now that's what I call a "cash cow" :rofl:

True Indeed..!! :agree: :angel:

This means slaughter of cows and milk-producing buffaloes is banned in India That will actually help as World Largest exporter of the beef.This is called Long Term planning to keep poorer citizen of india away from costly beef:D

They could be exporting entire beef through Kerala sea port....
The government of India should take necessary steps to ban export....
Its really hurting the religious sentiments of hindu majority....
Hope the ban will reduce the price of beef in kerala...
Its sky rocketing these days u know....:cheers:

Instead of exporting beef India should consider exporting live cows. Then again they don't have to consider anything at all because unofficially Bangladesh is the largest importer of Indian cows.

Back
Top Bottom