What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling fake history as fake is not denial(or any fancy word you give it). :laughcry:

To the biggest fabricator of history and lies in PDF, identifying real from fake is just as arduous as reading his own history :omghaha:

Old habits die hard. You talked a lot, but nothing is of substance. That's what a 12 yr old does when he talked to his friend in the playground. Exactly why you're 2nd last worldwide.

Look at your level where you guys have to deliver Pizza at Indian's door step. I can certainly feel your pain.

Look at your level where you guys have to deliver Pizza at Indian's door step. I can certainly feel your pain.

Our income per capita is 5 times higher than indians. What pain? Now go debate with your 12 yr old friends about pizza delivery job.

Our income per capita is 5 times higher than indians. What pain? Now go debate with your 12 yr old friends about pizza delivery job.

I debated with a adult Chinese but his intellect is bellow 12 year Indian boy so how can I discuss with 12 year old Pizza boy. His intellect will be less than 5 year old Indian boy.

I debated with a adult Chinese but his intellect is bellow 12 year Indian boy so how can I discuss with 12 year old Pizza boy. His intellect will be less than 5 year old Indian boy.

When you can even figured our GDP nominal, when sex = rape = marital rape, yes you can, my little frog! You have been doing just that all your life.

When you can even figured our GDP nominal, when sex = rape = marital rape, yes you can, my little frog! You have been doing just that all your life.

You are trying to discover your your misunderstanding into others. You are a typical example of brained washed Chines who are good for nothing.

Any way how was your computer class ? Which file did you learn to open today in great Chinese education system which is not taught in India?

Last edited:
You are trying to discover your your misunderstanding into others. You are a typical example of brained washed Chines who are good for nothing.

Any way how was your computer class ? Which file did you learn to open today in great Chinese education system which is not taught in India?

Your brainless ranting again, devoid of any logic and reasoning, typical of a 12 yr old intellet. Get out of the well, go learn what is GDP.

A unified China under a single central government didn't exist before 1950, however I am excluding Taiwan for that.

Interesting !

You overturn our whole history.

BTW, Can you tell me the difference between Dynasty and Kingdom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom