What's new

India Thinking Small, Again

For Pakistan and India to live in peace, even resolving Kashmir won’t help

What resolving? There's no issue in first place except in Pakistan to begin with. Kashmir is ruled by us and the rest of it is legally ours. Anyone having a problem with it can keep it to themselves.

Why are we so surprised? look at the CWG they even called it a success.

Actually the entire world called it a success except some Chinese losers.

Now tell me, do you really want to start a whole cycle of trolling and China bashing again?

Cardsharp/CD/others: see, this is the problem. I am now going to keep track of how many threads are ruined due to Chinese trolls and vice versa. Somehow it is so frequent that a Chinese troll comes and slyly starts the whole thing. But the only thing that is noticed later is the number of Indian responses!

So the other thread (inspired by this one) got locked. Wonder if this one will follow suite.. Any takers..?

Actually the entire world called it a success except some Chinese losers.

Now tell me, do you really want to start a whole cycle of trolling and China bashing again?

Cardsharp/CD/others: see, this is the problem. I am now going to keep track of how many threads are ruined due to Chinese trolls and vice versa. Somehow it is so frequent that a Chinese troll comes and slyly starts the whole thing. But the only thing that is noticed later is the number of Indian responses!

Mate! When it comes to trolls,i have a simple philosophy ,

"You are only a bigger idiot,when you pay attention to another idiot"

Back
Top Bottom