What's new

India, "The worst conniving initiator of the arms race".

India's concern are whenever Pakistan buys offensive weapons it is ONLY against India whereas for us we have red dragon to take care of. Our focus is on China rather than Pakistan. When one's country is about to run over by Islamic militancy naturally a neighbor should worry. :pop:

Dont post bullshit everywhere talk LOGICALLY!

Nuclear weapons are not AK47 so that any one carryout easily!
Dont care about our Militancy issue first see ur self! 20 state in ur country with 1 voice against india "Independence". Mr Manmohan Singh already offical confrim this news few days back and already ur police army whatever ready for the fight with those 20state rebels whatever u call!

Before pointout anyone think @ ur end whats going on ur side first. :)

PS: we already saw terrorist activity in Gujrat as well against Muslims and chris!

Thanks,

Thanks very much brother for your kind advice. I'm just a very simple human being that can't resist Indian treachery anymore. Ever since I've started to adopt universal moral, values and come across to get along with diverse community in cosmopolitan cities, neighborhood throughout the world; I've only found chauvinist Indians in my opposite ideological sides. Now a days, in my neighborhood, Indians put "Red Tilak in their forehead" after getting out of the temples that offend me and I ask them what makes them so special than others that they have to be symbolized differently while they don't even look like as light as Pakistanis let alone Caucasian? Those idiots tell me that it carries their religious identity. Then I ask, how come more religious Muslims, Christians than you guys don't symbolize themselves? No answer. I guess intellectual vacuum is the biggest problem in the cast base society and by mongering fear a portion of people making India "The worst Arms depot" while cunningly blaming on PAK. My question is how would you fix them through love?

Recall the French who discriminated against Muslim women wearing the scarf ? Oh what's the use of trying to educate you. Arguing with a person of your calibre would be like trying to convert the Taliban to the real Islamic principles. Go ahead and troll away at Hindu culture. The Mods here seem to enjoy it. :cheers:

If this expansion continues soon Indian military will be big enough to not fight any real wars. Countries with large forces never fight among themselves.

Hey bro. You seem to forget the purpose of Indians visiting this forum. Too see how they think and to have a great laugh. Beats reading the comics when you can read the anti India or Hindu or USA or Israel or rest of the world banter here. Some can be educated. The rest are beyond redemption. Just go with the flow and read for the laughter :rofl:

I have to accept that I additionally get the Kick of watching a hollywood action thriller... the way the Pakistan is going...

my post was deleted as inflamatory, what hypocircy. I think the people should judge for themselves (oh, but you guys arent trained to let that happen)and mark if its inflamatory. look at the the very first post which stated this thread and several other anti-india posts and see if those are inflamatory. typical of your madham.

It would have been better had you read the first post which started the thread, the one referred by you, you may have noticed the editing done in it. But as you guys come on this forum with a prepared mindset, changing it would be difficult even if the Forum Mgt tries its best to run it as biased. Better you enjoy Bharat rakshat kind of forums as it will be suiting your mood more, not this one. :wave:

Buddy we are the underdogs here..Dont expect that we will get a fair treatment..Fight with in the system...:cheers:

Well before putting up the allegation would be better if you can give an account of unfairness happened.

It would have been better had you read the first post which started the thread, the one referred by you, you may have noticed the editing done in it. But as you guys come on this forum with a prepared mindset, changing it would be difficult even if the Forum Mgt tries its best to run it as biased. Better you enjoy Bharat rakshat kind of forums as it will be suiting your mood more, not this one. :wave:

Now that you are a Mod perhaps you can convince the forum webmaster to ban Indian members to "Bharat Rakshat" forums. Until then, with respect, it is unprofessional for a Mod to troll or flame :undecided:

Well before putting up the allegation would be better if you can give an account of unfairness happened.

MSaint insults Hinduism and it is accepted. No sanction for his conduct. I can understand if he attacks India but I guess he is way too behind in times (for want of a better term which I have many) to understand that Hindus do not rule India and that India is a secular state. Yet rawraw's post was deleted :coffee:

MSaint insults Hinduism and it is accepted. No sanction for his conduct. I can understand if he attacks India but I guess he is way too behind in times (for want of a better term which I have many) to understand that Hindus do not rule India and that India is a secular state. Yet rawraw's post was deleted :coffee:

Can you go through the posts of the member refereed and see what insulting material left, as the ones reported and identified have been removed or edited, if still anything left you have the report button infront of you, do use it.

not to sound too rebellious, no one is complaining that this forum is bad. But rather sounding out that deliberately stupid anti-indian posters and posts are not being addressed. That they have made this complaint at all in this thread is a mark that they do recognize the secular nature of this forum. that they are not frequenting BR forum and posting here is a sign that they want to have free speech and exchange of ideas with the "enemy" without crossing the limits(obviously u cant mud sling at Pakistanis in a .pk forum). As a mod, you could have explained your stand rather than chasing these poor souls to BR.
It is true that this forum is being frequented by Indians not because its a free-for-all wrestling pit, but its a place where the quality of posts, mods and admins are definitely good...So it sounds a bit of out of place for you to tell that.. just my thoughts. :no:

Last edited:

With due respect to this forum..There was an incident in another thread where an Indian and Chinese arguing each other and matter get out hands and they started attacking personally..That Chinese guy called her Bi tch and Slut..The lady also personally abused him..She got banned but he is still in the forum..I also believed that this forum was treating everybody equally and thats why i am in this forum rather than in BR to be like a frog in the well but some actions like i mentioned above forced me to think otherwise ....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...rgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-14.html

PS:I reported it but no actions were taken..

Last edited:
With due respect to this forum..There was an incident in another thread where an Indian and Chinese arguing each other and matter get out hands and they started attacking personally..That Chinese guy called her Bi tch and Slut..The lady also personally abused him..She got banned but he is still in the forum..I also believed that this forum was treating everybody equally and thats why i am in this forum rather than in BR to be like a frog in the well but some actions like i mentioned above forced me to think otherwise ....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...rgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-14.html

PS:I reported it but no actions where taken..

seiko buddy, i can understand your side of frustration, but hope

sometimes you need to think outside the bun, do you know how

often Chinese members attacked with racist remarks from Indians

members ? its getting so common even the Mod. need to open a

thread to address the issue. Did you see any Chinese member openly

complain about it ? Or did you ever reported those racist acts ?

Just let the Mod. to do their job. :cheers::pakistan::china:

seiko buddy, i can understand your side of frustration, but hope

sometimes you need to think outside the bun, do you know how

often Chinese members attacked with racist remarks from Indians

members ? its getting so common even the Mod. need to open a

thread to address the issue. Did you see any Chinese member openly

complain about it ? Or did you ever reported those racist acts ?

Just let the Mod. to do their job. :cheers::pakistan::china:

Buddy I know people attacking Chinese personally with all sorts of name.believe me i am not agreeing with racially abusing anyone..Moderator asked for the proof thats why I gave him the link..I do reported such incidents to the moderators but never complained about them for not taking actions to any body other than telling rawraw to stop whining about a deleted post and to fight with in the rules...

PS:I reported it but no actions were taken..

So what, you dragged me all the way here to make personal references about me? Do you want me to add to the list too pal? I also called you lot "Currymunchers." Does that make you any more content? And out of curiosity, did you report just me or Kaali and me? I thought you believed in equality so I asked.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom