What's new

India tests Agni V ICBM, Threatening USA

Threatening USA? :crazy:

Flaming title. There is no threat from USA nor European countries. Same way we are not a threat to the USA nor European countries. Our potential threats are from our borders.

Is the news is true? I didn't find any news about this in any online journals. I will check the TV when I return to home.

If it is true, this is not aimed at USA. It is to demonstrate our capability. It will also boost our second strike capability. Having a base far away from the Asia and can launch the second attack from there.

You want to launch nuclear weapons from Africa? Right!

It is a joke.

Agni V? we just tested Agni III some time back. Agni Iv is rumoured to b under development, so how can we test Agni 5?

It's a joke right? It looks like a WWII era V2 missile test failure.

It is a joke. Fox used a different clip while reporting the failure of Agni III. But there was a failure indeed.

FOX news channel. What can I say about them.......crazy! It is the most un professional news channel in the US.

:hitwall: I thought the post is about AGNI VI. Sorry, sue to my 20kbps connection (GPRS), I was unable to watch the video.

I thought webmaster won't post such fake things :angry:

It would not have made any difference. The US is happy to be nuked by India anytime anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom