What's new

India test-fires nuclear-capable missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Then I take it that India will cancel their orders with Ruskies anytime, right? After all, only morons would waste their money on foreign hardware when they have better alternative at home, right?

For immidiate needs India - T90's.
For future needs - Arjun

Why should you be bothered about India spending money ? If you think Arjun as a failure you should rather enjoy.

IF YOU CAN PROVE IT JUNK BY TECHNICAL BACKUP I'LL TELL YOU
I HAVE THESE CLAIMS
1> IPCS REPORT
2> CAR MAGAZINE REVIEW
3> A GUY WHO IS WORKING ON IT
4> EX US ARMY TANKER
5> INDIAN ARMY BRIGADIER

What are screaming at me for? I already said, cancel the orders with the Russians, and arm each Indian soldier with your engineering marvel. :disagree: :rofl:

Who will pay the money you?

Why not use the money you are paying to Ruskies for their inferior tanks? Cancel the order with Ruskies and use the money on your heavenly tanks. :P

TomCat and Joey,

Both take a step back and relax now!
Kill the message and not the messanger. :read:

Good one Neo.

Everybody needs to sit back and relax its just a test, The topic has already drifted from Missile test to Army tanks.

YomCat and Joey,

Both take a step back and relax now!
Kill the message and not the messanger. :read:

Neo,

Thanks for the advice, but I hope you will take a note that I have neither attacked Joey, nor cursed, unlike Joey.

Whilst in the larger scale of things (compared to modern western MBT's) The Arjun is probably not the greatest. However it is quite relevant to the regional power structure. (If it gets inducted in large numbers)

I am willing to respect Zravers views on the systems (used on the Arjun) as he has tank experience. However I will wait to see if all the systems perform as advertised. and if they integrate well together......

Time will tell........:coffee:

Neo hes living in fantasy land and in denial.
T90 costs more than arjun that is more has been ordered.
hes repeatedly saying why we didnt cancelled t90 order, he isnt understanding [or understanding but trying to piss me off] its damn army doctrine.

doctrine in army is most important of all ask any army men!!!!!
124 will need to train crew make efficient doctrine and then ask for second batch order.
they havent said no more will be ordered.
we have 2000 tank fleet
124 is THE FIRST BATCH.

Neo he was clearly off topic and started bashing without having basic claims, just like many kids here and there forums you know what i mean,

Joey, let go and take a deep breath bro!
Like you TomCat is entitled to have and share his opinion.
You're both engaged in a heated debate which is good aslong as we don't get personal.

You have the choice to counter him or put him on your ignore list.
Whatever works for you both. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom