What's new

India takes over operations of Iran’s strategic Chabahar Port, can bypass Pak on way to Afghanistan

Well. It was you who told me that you do such things in your previous post. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what can one expect from cow urine drinkers.:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
I thought you where talking about yourself. LOL :haha::haha::haha:

Well. It was you who told me that you do such things in your previous post. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I thought you where talking about yourself. LOL :haha::haha::haha:
This is what happens when you drink dozens of bottles of cow urine a day.Take a bath and eat some yoghurt to get out of drunk state and recognize the truth:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.

This is what happens when you drink dozens of bottles of cow urine a day.Take a bath and eat some yoghurt to get out of drunk state and recognize the truth:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.

Is that what you normally do after drinking pee ??? :cuckoo:

I bet you must have tonnes of experience drinking pee to know all these. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Is that what you normally do after drinking pee ??? :cuckoo:

I bet you must have tonnes of experience drinking pee to know all these. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
don't make a joke of yourself over here please.
World knows who drink cow urine and who don't so commenting like this is to satisfy your ego but in real you do know the truth.:lol:

The US ain't withdrawing folks. These bastards will never leave. They'll bring in the death squads now and make it much more dirtier.

Kya galat kaha maine? USA shed blood but we got to build the symbolically significant Afghan parliament. China is silently present but Afghans held up miles long Indian tricolour after building of some dam.
lols jeet gaya bhai!

You guys are obviously idiots! You will never ever acknowledge anything good for India. Thats a fact. The US may reduce the # of troops but there will always be a presence? How many bases will be operational lol? 15? They sont as mich boots on the teound because they will be bombing the Taliban to the stone age as usual with planes and UAVs. There are still other multinational troops operating in Afghanistan. This is a reality that will not disappear especially after the changing geopolitical realities. Also, what makes you think troops levels wont go back up? What makes you sure Trump wont change his mind as usual? Morons at best... spin everything to suit your ego’s

You guys are obviously idiots! You will never ever acknowledge anything good for India. Thats a fact. The US may reduce the # of troops but there will always be a presence? How many bases will be operational lol? 15? They sont as mich boots on the teound because they will be bombing the Taliban to the stone age as usual with planes and UAVs. There are still other multinational troops operating in Afghanistan. This is a reality that will not disappear especially after the changing geopolitical realities. Also, what makes you think troops levels wont go back up? What makes you sure Trump wont change his mind as usual? Morons at best... spin everything to suit your ego’s

Lol. So optimistic...

Back
Top Bottom