What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

And actually Pakistan responded to what you did in East Pakistan. Anyways lets see if ISI would do what it is supposed to do after 2014. They should do it.

its you who started from 1948 and then supported rebellion in indian north east in nagaland with chinese.
Learn history before making plans after 2014 :lol:

All the time pakistan in general is bad mouthing americans, but now all of a sudden Chuck hagels word will become a bible for them. :lol:

It doesn't matter to us or pakistani nation what US has to say to us, however you should be concerned about what US has to say aboit you to the world

It depends which state you guys all afghanistan. Because as per some people afganistan = northern region + kabul.and that region has always hated pakistan for decades

Read again and see if your post makes any sense. !!

Iran is not counted as positive but pakistan is most hated.This is wat i meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time i heard that pakistan is most hated country including iran in Afganistan

did Iran help taliban? or is it something else ? why d0 Afghan/nis hate Iran ? n why is there's a tussle btwn Afghanistan n pakistan.

Care to share any statistics? Or is just coming out of your bottoms?

The Americans in a way have invaded Afghanistan so it's for the locals to hunt them. !!

Before the Americans arrived....there was no Taliban problem in Pakistan.

Very tough putting the gennie back in the bottle

The Americans in a way have invaded Afghanistan so it's for the locals to hunt them. !!

Before the Americans arrived....there was no Taliban problem in Pakistan.

Because all the talibans were exported to Afghanistan to built their ideal Islamist Emirate! It was our dumping ground for the terrorist!

Chuck Hagel can provide the proof for his statements to UN.

I'm betting he won't :laugh:

When ever Indians are caught red-handed, instead of being shameful, they try to justify their dirty actions..
They did same in East Pakistan, and the truth is slowly coming out, its not long before truth will also surface about Indian hand in destabilizing Pakistani Baluchistan & tribal areas.

Height of Shamelessness for a country calling herself as the largest democracy ..

well "Chuck Hagel" has status of "Rahaman Malik" in us , No one listen him . he is Pakistani lobbyist.

" last time he wanted to send US army in Palestine against Israel "

American themselves say "F_uck u " to Mr Hagel.

Chuck Hagel’s Plan for U.S. Forces in ‘Palestine’

Chuck Hagel’s Underbelly Gutted…& Why The Islamist-in-Chief Will Go To The Mat For Him…Commentary By Adina Kutnicki | Adina Kutnicki

Lolzzzzzz...

Kid he is becoming the Defense Secretory of USA,, go cry somewhere else

hhhuuuu Indians... :taz:

That's a Pakistani debate show with local journalists....i can post you several links indicating Indians are hated all over the world.....would that ideally put you in your place.!!

Back
Top Bottom