What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

I know! You guys have been trying your darnedest since 1947 to grab Kashmir with 'full wars' and you've come a cropper every time!! War against India isn't an option where Pakistan is concerned. You must have heard of David and Goliath? No? Just Google it! :P :-)

Doesn't David and Goliath story align with Pakistan? I think you have read some parody of it as the real story tells how Davild was able to neutralize Goliath with slingshot and his small ordinary sword.

Doesn't David and Goliath story align with Pakistan? I think you have read some parody of it as the real story tells how Davild was able to neutralize Goliath with slingshot and his small ordinary sword.
I'm talking of the difference in size, not what David did! :azn:

I know! You guys have been trying your darnedest since 1947 to grab Kashmir with 'full wars' and you've come a cropper every time!! War against India isn't an option where Pakistan is concerned. You must have heard of David and Goliath? No? Just Google it! :P :-)

we took half, didnt we?

well if its your than why dont you try to take is back, thats my point
Because we are a vibrant nation today dealing with other issues rather than self masturbating issue of Kashmir which dont fill common man's stomach.

Yes, we are skeptical of uneducated and poor Pakistan which will nuke India in name of nonstate actors without fear of getting nuked back. U see there is nothing for u guyz to loose if u get nuked. U are already a no infrastructure barren or agricultural land.

So its no use taking steps on Kashmir UNTIL we grow enough to dominate terms like China today have become. India is the next China.

Ur wish will be fulfilled. Just wait for 10-15 more years. :D

Coward hindo only speak shallow and irrelevant it is their genetics. Dear days are near, you would attack Pakistan and india would be wiped of the globe but whole Pakistan. I know you can not digest it you would vomit ok keep on your oral diarrhea. These stupid attacks through rented american trained terrorist and ttp controlled by you sitting in afghanistan is going to an abrupt end very soon.

Kashmiris and Pakistan know Kashmir is their.. even Indian back in their head know that and there is a reason Kashmir has special status unlike any other state in India. Its only the bullishness in you which make you think you own Kashmir.. once it is normalized, there is no ideological link which may keep Kashmir with you. A half war with China or a full with Pakistan will make this happen ;)
--
read histoty.. you will get ans why j&k not kashmir aloe got special status
--
you should be the last person to talk about IDEOLOGY..
ask Terrorist zia .. where was his ideolgy when he was with usa in afg
ask GOP where was they when usa got parcel from abbotabad..
youer ideology start and end in kashmir..
where is it when mynamar make laws aginst muslim or china crack down in ugir areas ?
or usa invaded saddam?
ideolgy ..a joke
--
dont talk about war..
i rember bangladesh

Coward hindo only speak shallow and irrelevant it is their genetics. Dear days are near, you would attack Pakistan and india would be wiped of the globe but whole Pakistan. I know you can not digest it you would vomit ok keep on your oral diarrhea. These stupid attacks through rented american trained terrorist and ttp controlled by you sitting in afghanistan is going to an abrupt end very soon.
--
dost
kuch to appna rakhoo,,
first you name missle on tuek /afg origin name
now you posted tipu..
you dont have naything original with you?

--
Coward hindu..
Instrument of Surrender (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
around 93,000 Pakistani troops and officials were taken as prisoners-of-war by the Indian Army, the largest number of POWs since World War II.
coward hindu..

Yaar, Tum logo ki baaton mein hamesha Fatti nazar kyon aati hai? Jabse Modi aaya hai. full tym fati hui hai Pakistanio ki, arre, Modi's agenda can never be anything other than competing with China and development. BE inclusive in developing a strong SAARC. Tumhari halat to ghabraye jaanwar ki tarah lag rahi hai. Jaise kal hi Modi nuke kar dega. :D :D

we also took half of Pakistan away, didn't we !!!

you took it away, you wish, bangalis took it away

Because we are a vibrant nation today dealing with other issues rather than self masturbating issue of Kashmir which dont fill common man's stomach.

Yes, we are skeptical of uneducated and poor Pakistan which will nuke India in name of nonstate actors without fear of getting nuked back. U see there is nothing for u guyz to loose if u get nuked. U are already a no infrastructure barren or agricultural land.

So its no use taking steps on Kashmir UNTIL we grow enough to dominate terms like China today have become. India is the next China.

Ur wish will be fulfilled. Just wait for 10-15 more years. :D

really this is what you learn from your media, come to Pakistan bacha and you will be awe stuck, as compared to India Pakistan is a developed country

you took it away, you wish, bangalis took it away

really this is what you learn from your media, come to Pakistan bacha and you will be awe stuck, as compared to India Pakistan is a developed country
OK. :coffee:

And by the way. I travel around the world and meet so many Pakistanis. I dont need my Media to teach me bout Pakistan. :D

And I have seen your so called development. Trust me I am impressed. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom