What's new

India supporting Nawaz Sharif, by ratcheting up tensions on the border ??

gullu butt

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When Nawaz Sharif come in hot water in Pakistan suddenly IA started disturbance on border area on massive level.... So army remain on border and should not think about kicking Nawaz out...

Who are supporting Nawaz Geo.....
All SAFMA dogs are openly supporting Nawaz....

I am not saying that Nawaz is traitor but he is dumb as hell there are some people who are definitely pro India and using him they make him think that Army is his enemy and he should go for India friendship....

They made him to build case on Musharaff so army morale should be lower down... The way Geo use to do his transmission on Mushraff trial is enough to say that they are pro india and anti army....
As Nawaz league supporter I want Nawaz league to think of bringing Shabaz has PM because he is not A$$ dumb like Nawaz that some anti Pakistan and pro india element can use him like Nawaz Sharif is being is being used...

@cb4 @Syed.Ali.Haider

Last edited:
When Nawaz Sharif come in hot water in Pakistan suddenly IA started disturbance on border area on massive level.... So army remain on border and should not think about kicking Nawaz out...

I am not saying that Nawaz is traitor but he is dumb as hell there are some people who are definitely pro India and using him they make him think that Army is his enemy and he should go for India friendship....

They made him to build case on Musharaff so army morale should be lower down... The way Geo use to do his transmission on Mushraff trial is enough to say that they are pro india and anti army....
As Nawaz league supporter I want Nawaz league to think of bringing Shabaz has PM because he is not A$$ dumb like Nawaz that some anti Pakistan and pro india element can use him like Nawaz Sharif is being is being used...

@cb4 @Syed.Ali.Haider

Such shenanigans at the border are usually turned up and down mainly to pander to internal politics as the situation warrants.

@AdeelFaheem @Muhammad Omar

Such shenanigans at the border are usually turned up and down mainly to pander to internal politics as the situation warrants.

I have lost trusts on Nawaz he is acting too much dumb its unbelievable that he is same Nawaz...
Its looks like that real Nawaz is captured some where and clone of Nawaz is send to Pakistan...
The only hope is Shabaz who can save this govt Nawaz doesn't looks serious it looks like he has been made PM by force...

Last edited:

Psst, yeah right Jive Nawaz Sharif saada saala lagda aye !!!
Considering how Pakistan is incurring Financial losses in the tunes of hundreds of millions daily, India would love to sit back and want this political turmoil to stretch itself for as long as possible.

There are state elections in J&K in the coming months, so best bet is PA wants to push in as many "freedom fighters" as they can to disrupt the upcoming elections.

well, the way I see it, I think Nawaz hoped at one point there would be increased trade with India and this increased commerce would not only help his businessmen buddies, but also rev the engnes of Pakistani economy. Or at least set it on the right path.

Nawaz has been viewed with suspicion in India.

Ever since Modi came into office, I could see the Vajpayee-Nawaz Kargil episode analogy a mile away.

This is my personal opinion, but discrediting your political opponent as an agent of the enemy is the oldest trick in the book. I am tired how frequently India employs it.

Nawaz probably has done enough to warrant some of the vitriol. Accusing him of being Pro-India is probably overkill. And is wrong.

To me, Nawaz sharif made those overtures to India with an eye on the Pakistani economy.

what the Sharif brothers did internally, I am ignorant of. I am open to being educated on this matter by better informed posters here :-)

@cb4 @Syed.Ali.Haider

This exactly why pakistan is in such position. Conspiracy theory
Nawaz on the chair doesn't give India an inch, he till now has only claimed to work for peace but hasn't

Secondly, Firing at International border is in retaliation not initiated by IA, so by your theory, PA wants to show its busy in border area's and doesn't want to get involved in the political mess ?

Psst, yeah right Jive Nawaz Sharif saada saala lagda aye !!!
Considering how Pakistan is incurring Financial losses in the tunes of hundreds of millions daily, India would love to sit back and want this political turmoil to stretch itself for as long as possible.

There are state elections in J&K in the coming months, so best bet is PA wants to push in as many "freedom fighters" as they can to disrupt the upcoming elections.

This thread is for only PML-N members

Indians should be more worried about there terrorist prime minister who made you fool and delivered nothing just doing chest thumping....

PML-N SUCKS NO DOUBT
But IK Just took it to a whole new level.....

RSS is clearly supporting NS and as well USA as well .

Back
Top Bottom