What's new

India successfully test-fires advanced version of BrahMos supersonic cruise

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India successfully test-fires advanced version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from Odisha coast: Press Trust of India

BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully test-fired
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:28

Zee Media Bureau

Bhubaneswar: India on Tuesday successfully test-fired the advanced version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from the Odisha coast.

The missile was test-fired from the Integrated Test Range in Chandipur in Balasore.

BrahMos missile, which has a range of 290 kilometres, can carry a conventional warhead of up to 300 kilograms.

"The test was successful. It was a land version of BrahMos. It was done with a total indigenous airframe," MVKV Prasad, director of the test range, said.

The missile, developed by the Indo-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace, has a top speed of Mach 2.8, which is about three times faster than the US subsonic Tomahawk cruise missile. This makes BrahMos one of the fastest cruise missiles in the world.

The missile can be launched from submarines, ships and aircraft. Sea and ground launched versions of the missile have been successfully tested and put into service with the army and the navy.

(With agency inputs)

First Published: Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:28

Aise hi.

Cant believe you started this thread. Ha!
Mr I have started several thread like these on Indian Section before too as I am also on twitter the moment your channels tweet I start a thread here you have cruise Missile I give a dam what I am concerned with is when will the war start and I am ready just waiting to something to happen

Mr I have started several thread like these on Indian Section before too as I am also on twitter the moment your channels tweet I start a thread here you have cruise Missile I give a dam what I am concerned with is when will the war start and I am ready just waiting to something to happen
Stupid terrorist we will beat yo *** like always

But why you wish death for Pakistan Army Men?:D

@Gautam - You got your answer, I suppose.

This is what excessively realistic computer games do to people. :D

1b0bb1d82477c5927831f7099a364f6f070081a06de98d0dc88ab557122e0aff.jpg

BrahMos.Can it be tipped with N Bomb or not? Some say yes,some say no...anybody here who cares to explain?

Come full force on a horse.

Back
Top Bottom