What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

Let's use Twitter to solve the mystery. They are like opinion gods in India.

Oh wait I don't have that thingy
You don't have TWITTER? THAT'S WRONG! CORRECT THIS IMMEDIATELY, man!

Anyway, Episode 1, Karan apni do betion ko ghar pr dekh rha hai jab us ko call ayi.

"Surgical striker krni hai, wapis aja"

Phone rkha

Wapis phone, "Betion ko bye kr ke ana, wapis nhi ana Pakistan se."

Karan's face, daughter's face flashback for five minutes

Episode ends

KYA KARAN JAE GA SURGICAL STRIKE PAR? KYA WO APNI BETION SE MILE GA WAPIS?

Btw, @El Sidd, @Jon-Snow

Look at this video editing lol

No way Altaf is saying this, look at his mouth while he's supposedly saying this :D

Such an old video too :D

Btw, both of them have different audio of videos hahahahahahahahahahah

one clip is shorter than the other but it is the same recording!

No way Altaf is saying this, look at his mouth while he's supposedly saying this :D

Are you on drugs!? This happens often with videos where sound and video go out of sync - and there is barely a second out of sync sound in the first video!

You don't have TWITTER? THAT'S WRONG! CORRECT THIS IMMEDIATELY, man!

Anyway, Episode 1, Karan apni do betion ko ghar pr dekh rha hai jab us ko call ayi.

"Surgical striker krni hai, wapis aja"

Phone rkha

Wapis phone, "Betion ko bye kr ke ana, wapis nhi ana Pakistan se."

Karan's face, daughter's face flashback for five minutes

Episode ends

KYA KARAN JAE GA SURGICAL STRIKE PAR? KYA WO APNI BETION SE MILE GA WAPIS?

Btw, @El Sidd, @Jon-Snow

Look at this video editing lol

Such an old video too :D

Altaf died in 2011 in the raid in Abbottabad.

AGAIN......where are their posts on social media? where are the tweets these guys send out before they killed?
Was there an eventbrite registration? Did they make a facebook group? Did they give a press conference before they went out for lynching?
Keep your hormones levels under check and respond to the question I asked...'proof that most social media threats are carried out'.

I spread good propaganda against Imran. Good job.

Though, Imran is paying you too little. I thought ISI had more funding

Dude I like Imran Khan he has his flaws but he has genuine care for his homeland

Our account was suspended by twitter India.

You need to stop displaying pics of people and endanger their lives without verification, especially concerning South Asian community. This particular area is already emotionally triggered and can pull out knives/forks over hyperactivation. Also entail an apology to the Twitter team and say it was posted in error. Professionalism over egoism will get you places.

we got important problems to solve like which religion is in danger. which sect is getting stronger. stuff like that

Are you sure this is not what Gora wanted you to do for the rest of your brown lives?

I have seen brownies complaining how Gora willfully drew funny lines on the world map to keep brownies busy and divided ...........

By the way this same Gora ruled your brownie rears with a bunch of Goras in vast region like india Pakistan .... tells a lot about the two people ......... your young ancestors are looking eagerly to reverse the roles ..... will they remain disappointed or will they be shocked one day .......... well they have infinite time at their disposal.

Are you sure this is not what Gora wanted you to do for the rest of your brown lives?

I have seen brownies complaining how Gora willfully drew funny lines on the world map to keep brownies busy and divided ...........

By the way this same Gora ruled your brownie rears with a bunch of Goras in vast region like india Pakistan .... tells a lot about the two people ......... your young ancestors are looking eagerly to reverse the roles ..... will they remain disappointed or will they be shocked one day .......... well they have infinite time at their disposal.

well they will keep fighting but the numbers are on my side so i am not worried about it to be honest.

but the gora now has another use for us. it does not have rice paddy or cotton fields where it has to employ the Dalit but the gora brahmin now has smarter means to irrigate. But the gora brahmin still needs automation and doctors and you can now start imagining that this brownie region is just exporting the slaves in a better package.

so dalit remains a slave just he is given the illusion that he is not a slave anymore.

So what is being done to get the Twitter handle back? #TerrorMata was a top trend and was hailed as a great success for PDF. How is #RestorePakistanDefence faring as a trend on Twitter?

It's doing more good than harm...

International recognition... bbc ... Way to go

Company ki mashoori foreign keh akhbar may!! Good job defence.pk!

lol indians are noobs just got out smarted by defence.pk. ever since indian media reported the members on the forum are grown lol.

Lol free advertising on the BBC. Imagine how much you'd have to pay for that much airtime?

Congrats guys @WebMaster @Horus you are getting publicity for free

LOL damned, we made it on an international news media outlet! I feel very important now.

The cherry on the cake is that Horus and others are vindicated after this brilliant news.

That little Jew and Indians who were jumping up and down have been left gobsmacked after this revelation.

The sharp fall in Alexa traffic rank of this forum over the past one year tells a different story though.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/defence.pk

The sharp fall in Alexa traffic rank of this forum over the past one year tells a different story though.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/defence.pk

Not to worry, it seems that the Twitter Team is now being more active on the forum itself due to having lots of time on their hands after the suspension. Now that may be a good or a bad thing for traffic, but let us see how it pans out. PDF still has their FB page to carry on their self-proclaimed mission, and the forum, of course.

You need to stop displaying pics of people and endanger their lives without verification, especially concerning South Asian community. This particular area is already emotionally triggered and can pull out knives/forks over hyperactivation. Also entail an apology to the Twitter team and say it was posted in error. Professionalism over egoism will get you places.

The picture is not the problem any more, it seems, "multiple accounts for abusive behavior" is now the stated reason, which may be a much tougher situation to recover from.

Back
Top Bottom