What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
india is prepairing by inducting apache m777 akash anti aircraft awacs agni missiles rudra lch pinaka mk2 barak 8 nag helina and many more let complete these project 2years window then we will talk on our term . no one can win war without preparation i want time to prepare general manekshaw to indira gandhi do u people remember now

Can India keep that up? Indian economies only growing 4.5% remember...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't need gratuitous advice from False flag operatives......

false flag operative? can;t handle the truth from a neutral view? I bet you most of the non Indian/Chinese members would tell you that China would kick the sht out of India if it comes down to blows thats why your forces did not even bother to approach the so called chinese "intruders".

Just because you don't have any survey commissions dose'nt mean that you have no poverty or AIDS in your country.

You people are the most pathetic nation on Earth, and on top you guys have the audacity to praise yourselves. You Indians are golden fools.

We laugh at you daal eating bollywood supermen. :lol:

false flag operative? can;t handle the truth from a neutral view? I bet you most of the non Indian/Chinese members would tell you that China would kick the sht out of India if it comes down to blows thats why your forces did not even bother to approach the so called chinese "intruders".

How do you say so? Do you think China will be foolish enough to get into a "hot war" when both nations are nuclear armed?

In any case, wars are fought for strategic objectives. What reason China India have for going to war?

Really and the so called intruders backed off because you said something in their ears. Them being strong does not mean India can not face them. So stop the BS right there.

How do you say so? Do you think China will be foolish enough to get into a "hot war" when both nations are nuclear armed?

In any case, wars are fought for strategic objectives. What reason China India have for going to war?

First of all I never said China was directly declare war ob India, even if they did they would win regardless and don;t make a fool out of yourself you guys do not have a proven thermonuclear capability China just needs to use 20 DF-21 or DF-31 missiles to wipe out every major urban part of India so cool it on the nuclear BS.

Then these Dharmic clowns say we are aid collectors when their pathetic nation spends money on 'defense' needs and ignores their pathetic poorer than Africa countrymen. :rofl:

India the biggest AID recipient of Asia.

These guys are pathetic. They think because they opened a few call centers, they are a super power. :rofl:

Then they have the balls to go challenge a power such as China. :rofl:

If you Indians have balls then go protect your territory that gets compromised every other weekend.

India full of cowards people. That's why Muslims ruled them for 1000 years.

Can India keep that up? Indian economies only growing 4.5% remember...

y not major projects r indigenous even if stop importing weapon due finance we produce it at home and 4.5 per growth is not bad atoll when world economies in crisis

Really and the so called intruders backed off because you said something in their ears. Them being strong does not mean India can not face them. So stop the BS right there.

All your forces did was watch the Chinese supply their men by air and ground in the area you "claim" to be yours either do something about it or accept the de facto international boundary because you yourself seem to realize that India is incapable of facing the PLA.

All your forces did was watch the Chinese supply their men by air and ground in the area you "claim" to be yours either do something about it or accept the de facto international boundary because you yourself seem to realize that India is incapable of facing the PLA.
don't mind us, our statesmen prefer to avoid the loss of our boys, so does china.
only martial ones don't mind slaughtering their own for personal egos.

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another incursion

India_China_border_295.jpg

The Centre has said the country is strong enough to face any incursion from China, after reports emerged of Chinese forces entering the Indian territory again.According to media reports, around 50 Chinese soldiers riding on horses and ponies crossed into Indian territories in Chumar sector of Ladakh for two days on July 16 and 17, and carried placards which asked Indian forces to leave the “occupied territories”.

The Army sources confirmed the incursion saying that Indian troops had intercepted a patrol party of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) in the Chumar sector and after the usual banner drill between the two sides, the PLA patrol went back into their territory.

“Whatever China is doing is very unfortunate. The government will definitely take it up with China and will protest. China needs to stop all such activities,” said Congress leader Rashid Alvi.

But it gave another change to the Opposition to attack the government. “There is no leadership in this government and that’s why such incidents are taking place. And the way China is trying to position itself in Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, it’s a warning for India, but the government is refusing to pay attention. We condemn this failure on the government’s part,” said BJP leader Prakash Javadekar

This is the latest incident of an incursion by Chinese forces into the Indian territory and comes within a month of Defence Minister A K Antony’s visit to Beijing where the issue was taken up in the bilateral talks.

Last Wednesday, the government, in a major boost to the Indian Army’s war fighting capabilities along the Line of Actual Control, gave the go-ahead for the creation of a corps including deployment of 50,000 additional troops along the China border.

In April this year, a platoon of Chinese soldiers had slipped across the border in the middle of the night. The stand-off became a major diplomatic tangle between the two countries.

Link - India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another incursion | idrw.org

This is just another BS by Indian GOV for the news of its internal combustion.....Does Congress thinks that people are crazy enough that they do not understand how India stands via China....Dude...India even can not fight any kind of war with the country like Sri Lanka...when other nations are taking upper hand....So forget about China....At least this Congress GOV should have guts to say the fact to the people rather than deceiving them...

i'm sure the laughing continues when the martial ones surrender to veggie hindus

You know that I will give your daal eating face my address and that you will ignore it for bringing the daal eating ***** that you are to life.

If you are brave guy then come visit me. I am in Austin Texas.

First of all I never said China was directly declare war ob India, even if they did they would win regardless and don;t make a fool out of yourself you guys do not have a proven thermonuclear capability China just needs to use 20 DF-21 or DF-31 missiles to wipe out every major urban part of India so cool it on the nuclear BS.

Thermonuclear ability is not important. If China launches a serious attack, India will surely retaliate with nuclear weapons. India also has submarine based nuclear launch capability. So China can expect to suffer a lot.

The Chinese are not as foolish as you think to go for a war. Both countries have no great disputes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom