What's new

India steals limelight at Farnborough air show

Have you seen the picture on top of the article Thaindian News...?
let me post it here..

David%20Cameron-335917.jpg

:rofl:

There are more pictures bro.. lemme post a few links of same article

India steals limelight at Farnborough air show | floridatoday.com | SEC Football

India steals limelight at Farnborough air show National English News : khabarexpress.com : The news portal of North India

Boeing Story Page - USATODAY.com

India steals limelight at Farnborough air show - Yahoo! India News

lemme join u guys with rofls..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

india as a big customer steal the show???? I am sure all countries selling are delighted to give that pat on indian back.
A 13 B spending will get you more than just a pat on the back. We have a 50% Industrial offset clause in all defence acquisitions. Once component production shifts to lower cost location, it's very rare to pull it off, especially in a base like India which has a good pool of engineering talent. Look at it like a $6B investment to incubate high tech engineering. Lockheed & Boeing are just two names hiring out hundreds, thousands of engineers out here. Agusta Westland has recently opened a facility out here.

If we walked in with $1B, no one would be bothered. Dangle 10-15, it's good incentive for them to start a long term relationship in which we get our money back with interest and they get to make their balance sheets look good in the future. Get it?

But the thread is about the deals.
After all companies showcase their aircrafts and deals are made on shows and which is the highlighted part in the article.

Even there is a thread about JF-17s possible sale to its customers including Indonesia and others. Do you hold the same rofls for that thread too?/

The papers heading is towards serving its country... the header was posted in Indian media for the reading of its Indian subscribers.

It is posted in Indian defense section so that Indian members can know about the deal.

A similar rofl in Pakistan defense section about a JF-17 deal can get me a permanent ban here and i am not that stupid to do that.

So sir please continue your rofls while relevant members discuss the deals and the highlighted relevance of it in the Indian defense industry.

Thanks

Yet its done isnt it??
if not by your cautious self by others..
and creates more replies from similar ******** from this side of the border..
eventually a perfectly good and informative thread like this one ends up packed full of muck ..and ends up ruining the whole forum.
So why dont i dish out the same here..
relavent members may keep posting..

Agree with you.India must try to sell as many dhruvs and other machines as possible.Th dhruv is a tested machine and has been succesfull in ecuador ,maldives etc..
The problem is our PSUs. Very inward looking, now if it was L&T or TATA, the story would be different. Plus some weird laws prohibiting sales of armaments.

I wonder what they will call the MMRCA waqas??.. Bahurani.. till it comes in ..
and then darmiani Deol?? :D :D
Since we have the AMKItabh Bachan, LCA Khan and now a newer semi-impregnable demi-god jet.. :rofl:

Ah the Indian media.. I think they get all their inspiration from Bollywood writers..
Seemingly imagining ajay devgan to step out of a cockpit.. or maybe sanjay dutt wielding a mini gun riding on the arjun's barrel.
I am surprised they haven't announced America's imminent succession to India??.. Maybe some news about Sania getting a divorce??.. or the Queen knighting a RAW agent..?

India is a big defence buyer forsure... and good for them but i don't see what was the need to open a thread on this its nothing new.

Everything has its own way of presentation but whenever I see indian news items I tend to rofl automatically.
In Indian news papers, news is presented in a way that I am reminded of Hollywood. And I think this the whole reason why all indian public is living in the world of their own which does not exist.:lazy:

Last edited:
hey amoverlord, what maikhana are you talking about ?? and are you sad about for so long.

kya batau,dost......kya ho gaya mere maikhane ke sath(it was a thread i opened on drinking,no larai,no gali galoch,just pure fun,but it lived only 2 days)............
:cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom