What's new

India spends more than Japan on Fighter Jets

IAF is well equiped but not well trained it is another fact sir

look who is trolling it is a india japan fighter jets and u are talking about the pilot quality of india ................:rofl::rofl:thank you Air chief Marshall.........:rofl::rofl: we will work on improving our pilot skills........... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

It is because India is not covered by the defence umbrella of Uncle Sam, if it were i am sure they wouldn't even have an Air Force to begin with.

It is because India is not covered by the defence umbrella of Uncle Sam, if it were i am sure they wouldn't even have an Air Force to begin with.

u wont c this umbrella in future.it is different to give ur head for service and it is different to deal fairly without negotiating ur country.:yahoo::yahoo:

u wont c this umbrella in future.it is different to give ur head for service and it is different to deal fairly without negotiating ur country.:yahoo::yahoo:

I was talking in regards to Japan since this topic is about Japan and India, i don't indulge in trolling :rolleyes:. If you think Uncle Sam is going to remove that defence umbrella than you are very wrong, the US Pacific Fleet is strong enough to wipe out any country in Asia.

I was talking in regards to Japan since this topic is about Japan and India, i don't indulge in trolling :rolleyes:. If you think Uncle Sam is going to remove that defence umbrella than you are very wrong, the US Pacific Fleet is strong enough to wipe out any country in Asia.

If you think Uncle Sam is going to remove that defence umbrella than you are very wrong

india never needed that umbrella,and india never remained under the influence or in touch of u.s since 2000.

We spend roughly the same as the average that is spent on military worldwide, have done so since we came into existence, yet we have some bhartis with crystal ball who suggest we will be spending 25% of our GDP on military. ******* idiots.

Perhaps you have not accounted your new budgetary defence allocations ..as of this year you are spending massive 5.2% of your GDP on defence..which is much higher than the world average of 3%.

Well no offense i don't think the Americans have forgotten the Pearl Harbor it is because of this reason after the WWII they want to check the Japanese from becoming a threat to them and it is because of this very reason they have them sign a lot of treaties which restricts them from having a big airforce and the infamous japanies Zero fighter aircraft i think people who for over the Pacific wouldn't have forgotten
so donot under estimate the japanese they are one smart people......
same is for Germany i don't think i have to explain all the thing happened it WWII plz google it

more over no thanks we have our own AAD and PAD's........... for the future

Last edited:
Von Hölle;1181882 said:
Perhaps you have not accounted your new budgetary defence allocations ..as of this year you are spending massive 5.2% of your GDP on defence..which is much higher than the world average of 3%.

1. Average is 4%.
2. I don't see how you have come with the figure of 5.2%. Maybe 4.5% at best. SIPRI reported 2.6% of GDP spent on military in 2008 actually, FYI. Even if it was hypothetically 5.2%, please cut the crap that we're heading the soviet union way. The two ain't comparable.

1. Average is 4%.
2. I don't see how you have come with the figure of 5.2%. Maybe 4.5% at best. SIPRI reported 2.6% of GDP spent on military in 2008 actually, FYI. Even if it was hypothetically 5.2%, please cut the crap that we're heading the soviet union way. The two ain't comparable.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...lion-increase-defence-budget.html#post1154199

Can you give me a source..where average was 4% because last I read it was 3 %.

As far as heading Soviet Union way ..Numbers don't lie ..it upto you to determine which way you are going.

Back
Top Bottom