What's new

India Special Forces kick off anti-terror exercises in SL ignoring resistance from Tamil Nadu

I think TN should stop putting their noses when it comes to national Interests... Shouting at Lanka is not going to change anything but going to put more pressure on the Tamils living in Sri Lanka

Yup, in your Kollywood dreams I guess, just another uneducated Tamilnadu bugger. Mate tell Jayalalitha aunty to build more toilets from the money she bribe lol.. Billions of Dollars ehh?? lol Tamilnadu an insignificant state can compare it self to Somalia, Ethiopia etc. lol

Dont belittle a whole society.. This guy is just a half backed moron with a huge arse burn and a massive inferiority complex..

Yup, in your Kollywood dreams I guess, just another uneducated Tamilnadu bugger. Mate tell Jayalalitha aunty to build more toilets from the money she bribe lol.. Billions of Dollars ehh?? lol Tamilnadu an insignificant state can compare it self to Somalia, Ethiopia etc. lol

Well you don't have any industry, no money in bank, small country with no influence. What possible advantage do you think you have in dealing with TN (don't even think India- your entire economy is smaller than Tata corporation)

Lol.. Ok.. So please answer me ? With all your brouhaha.. SL forces defeated the LTTE after 30 years.. So who have Indian forces defeated ?

I'm not trying to belittle Indian armed forces i'm not crass like yourself to bring up unnecessary BS when run out of arguments but Kashmiri's are going on for close to 30 years now, So are the Maoists so are the numerous insurgencies in the North East.. So tell me except for the cold blooded massacre at the Golden temple what exact successes have the India forces had ? Just one would be sufficiant

Smashing Jaish-e-Mohammed
Smashing JKLF
Smashing Al-Badr
Smashing LeT
Smashing HuJI

the list is endless. we ended it within 2-3 years.

Khalistan was ignored until it exceeded the definition of law&order problem and then IA did the job Punjab Police could not.

Naxals? Dint know bow arrows and ww2 guns insurgents are considered. Seeing as naxals keep surrendering, joining paramilitary and have been reduced to real estate mafia extorting from industrialists.

So there is no comparison really. Take it with a pinch of salt

Dont belittle a whole society.. This guy is just a half backed moron with a huge arse burn and a massive inferiority complex..

Well inferiority complex or not, what I stated is reality no. There is a reason why you should be significant. Since you are limited by your size and importance and population and influence, the best way for you to square off with TN is by becoming an Indian state. I can't understand for the hell of me what you are supposed to get by staying independent anyway?

Please do !..Enlighten me. Would love to hear your theory.

He says everyday Indian PM and SL defence secretary met to decide on how to make TN bend etc. You didn't read his previous posts- very entertaining. :D

Smashing Jaish-e-Mohammed
Smashing JKLF
Smashing Al-Badr
Smashing LeT
Smashing HuJI

the list is endless. we ended it within 2-3 years.

Khalistan was ignored until it exceeded the definition of law&order problem and then IA did the job Punjab Police could not.

Naxals? Dint know bow arrows and ww2 guns insurgents are considered. Seeing as naxals keep surrendering, joining paramilitary and have been reduced to real estate mafia extorting from industrialists.

So there is no comparison really. Take it with a pinch of salt

Lol.. Really .. So why do these outfits keep coming back then ?? Shows the level of your moronic knowledge of anti insurgency warfare.. Yeah better stick to your delusions.. Not our worry

Sorry we cant help your pain but fact remains SL remains the only armed forces to completely decimate one of the most powerful insurgent groups known to the world

Well inferiority complex or not, what I stated is reality no. There is a reason why you should be significant. Since you are limited by your size and importance and population and influence, the best way for you to square off with TN is by becoming an Indian state. I can't understand for the hell of me what you are supposed to get by staying independent anyway?

Nah you're as insignificant to us as much as you are insignificant to even most of Indian posters here.. Neither are your posts on any matter.. :lol:

Well you don't have any industry, no money in bank, small country with no influence. What possible advantage do you think you have in dealing with TN (don't even think India- your entire economy is smaller than Tata corporation)

Hahaha, I can even laugh with my arse. should I continue with this insignificant bugger with a shittiest place called Tamilnadu???

Sri Lanka will be Advanced Economy Country by 2035, at that time insignificant state like Tamilnadu can start dreaming about building dozens toilets

Please define hostile in your words..please..there is disagreement..no hostility...!

Any area where there is tension between one party towards another, this maybe physical, verbal and or mental tension.

I agree I was kind of being silly when I said all of of india is hostile, I was only joking, I know the citys of Mumbai, Delhi and the states of which the reside in aren't so hostile, the other parts of india are questionable.

Coz he thinks there is a conspiracy between GOI and SL to screw TN :rofl::lol:

Many Sinhalas also think North Indians will go against TN in favor of Sri Lanka for his hypothetical Indo-Aryan fraternity. :laugh:

Hahaha, I can even laugh with my arse. should I continue with this insignificant bugger with a shittiest place called Tamilnadu???

Sri Lanka will be Advanced Economy Country by 2035, at that time insignificant state like Tamilnadu can start dreaming about building dozens toilets

Mate there is no need for this.. Your just feeding a pathetic troll.. Dont fall in to his level

Many Sinhalas also think North Indians will go against TN in favor of Sri Lanka for his hypothetical Indo-Aryan fraternity. :laugh:

And you know this how ? I dont think any Sri Lankan want anybody to go against anybody else as long as they keep their shyt to themselves..

Mate there is no need for this.. Your just feeding a pathetic troll.. Dont fall in to his level

And you know this how ? I dont think any Sri Lankan want anybody to go against anybody else as long as they keep their shyt to themselves..

Noted mate :cheers:

Yeah...next time you wanna post, ignore wiburraj and his satire. Your economy is not equal to TN

Back
Top Bottom