What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

PAKISTAN VIOLATES CEASE FIRE IN POONCH . LIVE IED DETECTED BY INDIAN ARMED FORCES.

So Pakistan want to go for war? Who Who will benefit from this ?

Yes China.

PAKISTAN VIOLATES CEASE FIRE IN POONCH . LIVE IED DETECTED BY INDIAN ARMED FORCES.

So Pakistan want to go for war? Who Who will benefit from this ?

Yes China.

I would not like another War b/w India and Pakistan .

But Kashmir issue needs to be resolved ! IMO.

you guys are underestimating Pakistan's and Pakistani general population sentiments on Kashmir..

the 2 countries will Never be on good terms, unless this dispute is resolved .

Kashmir issue needs to be resolved for peace b/w India and Pakistan .

We will never accept LOC as IB unless the dispute of Kashmir is resolved .

Ask the people of Kashmir whom they'd want to be with India or Pakistan.. and you'll get your answer .

So until then you will support terrorist ?
Why don't you wage war directly and take kashmir from India ?

I think Chinese are boasting their support for war . Never trust them .At the end of the day it's your people will be directly Involved .Which is more important than 40 billion dollar investment

you guys are underestimating Pakistan's and Pakistani general population sentiments on Kashmir..

That may be so, but there can be no talk on giving away Kashmir. I don't see anything - even war - that will make India agree to give up Kashmir.

I would not like another War b/w India and Pakistan .

But Kashmir issue needs to be resolved ! IMO.

By saying you are underestimated our capabilities . It's high time you guys stand up for peace or else else these else these generals else these generals will Pakistan into a suicide trap . Do you even have enough weapons to take on IA ? Definitely not . Our 20 days reserves are for intense two front war . For quick grab war Pakistan won't be an issue for us .

height of frustration :P

banda roz roz tv interview on same topic, india, kashmir etc de de thak gaya..

so thinks its better that india settle the issue or attacks on pakistan so that he will get relief from giving those interviews and blabbering same shit all the time.

So until then you will support terrorist ?
Why don't you wage war directly and take kashmir from India ?

I think Chinese are boasting their support for war . Never trust them .At the end of the day it's your people will be directly Involved .Which is more important than 40 billion dollar investment

Depends on what you exactly mean by a terrorist , the term terrorism and terrorist is highly subjective IMO..

Like I along with many Pakistanis consider Indian Occupation of Kashmir and Indian Army's presence in the Valley as terrorism (so does majority of Kashmiri's tbh) and terrorizing the population..

I think we need to find a broader definition of terrorism and terrorists, like if a person kills civilians while attacking the army (no matter what his motives are and intentionally or unintentionally) is a terrorism and doing terrorism in my book .

He's right, if India doesn't respond the issue, war is the only way. Only foolish Indians think there can be a winner in a nuclear war, as for us, we don't mind going down as long as we take them with us

This is the reasoning of a child. I hope my countrymen don't think all think like this. Most of us want to be successful and happy in our own lives, not get involved in an apocalyptic nuclear war. When you're dying of radiation poisoning with the rest of your family, you really think it's going to help you to think that across the board, Indian families are suffering horribly too?

This is not a zero sum game.

I don't take this guy very seriously..

India should settle Kashmir dispute tho .

My simple question when all or overall people in Pakistan don't want unnecessary war why your army is up in arms to start one ? What your army is doing is internationally culpable and an Act of War .

Something is seriously wrong inside Pakistan establishment

I have talked to many Kashmiri's on the other side of the border on Internet etc. it boils their blood down to see unwanted troops in the Valley and pretty understandable so, they are pretty tired of this stuff and I can only feel bad for them.

important ques is y should we ask them? Are Kashmiris are the only citizens of union of India?

Dont act silly now, you're depriving a nation from their basic right i.e Right of self determination, then don't blame us when you face backlash from the people of the valley .

Depends on what you exactly mean by a terrorist , the term terrorism and terrorist is highly subjective IMO..

Like I along with many Pakistanis consider Indian Occupation of Kashmir and Indian Army's presence in the Valley as terrorism (so does majority of Kashmiri's tbh) and terrorizing the population..

I think we need to find a broader definition of terrorism and terrorists, like if a person kills civilians while attacking the army (no matter what his motives are and intentionally or unintentionally) is a terrorism and doing terrorism in my book .

What is the meaning of terrorism ?

Back
Top Bottom