What's new

India should "ease nerves" of neighbours: Chinese media

Then i wonder......... why this Collavery Di by Chinese Media?

if we cannot match china, then why worry??

Global Times is the Chinese equivalent of Fox News.

Even the Americans themselves have said that.

Though if you wish to contest the word of your own Armed Forces, then go right ahead.

So you trust, what our Armed forces say. Isn't it?

I think the Indian Armed forces know a LOT more about their own military, than some Indian fanboys on an internet forum.

The Indian Armed Forces said this:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

Please pay attention to the last sentence:

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

The gap is TOO WIDE TO BRIDGE, and getting wider every day.

"In terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter".

You guys should know, you waited until the mountain passes were blocked with snow before you made your move. :lol:

And back in those days, Pakistan was the close ally of America, not China.

Soon it will be the reverse.

And India's own Armed Forces have already admitted they cannot ever hope to match China. :azn:

A lie again. Your love affair with Pakistan started in 1950s when they were among the first countries to break relations with Taiwan.
You supported pakistan in 1965 to manage a much better position on ceasefire. It was the warning from USSR that kept you away from intervening in 1971. Got it naughty boy?

Global Times is the Chinese equivalent of Fox News.

Even the Americans themselves have said that.

Though if you wish to contest the word of your own Armed Forces, then go right ahead.

Many of our chief said that

1)Chinese fighters are cheap like their products :lol:...we dont trust them.

Even few days back you offered your hellos for our forces which our forces rejected as sub standard hellos ..

so wat u want more? ;) :azn:

I am following Chinese-Dragon posts for quite sometime.. he only attacks Indians then they write bad things about China.. Remember all those threads on Chinese brands like Chinese shoes and clothes and Indians were laughing and dissing Chinese Brands even though that thread had nothing to do with Indian bashing. Some chinese guy was just posting pictures of some of the Chinese brands/products. This shows how much u guyz r jealous of Chinese.. :azn:

So Indians laughing and dissing Chinese Brands shows we are jealous of Chinese? :blink:

Its one thing to be desperate CC, while another to make sense.

Yieee...My word "CC" become a hit....guys...use it more....CC should become a household name for many countries....:chilli:

I think the Indian Armed forces know a LOT more about their own military, than some Indian fanboys on an internet forum.

The Indian Armed Forces said this:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive

Please pay attention to the last sentence:

The gap is TOO WIDE TO BRIDGE, and getting wider every day.

"In terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter".

Still you did not answer my question.

Do you believe what our Armed forces say about China?

its very simple.......... Yes or No.

So Indians laughing and dissing Chinese Brands shows we are jealous of Chinese? :blink:

Its one thing to be desperate CC, while another to make sense.

It is a 2 year old thread, let me find that thread and U can read the posts there. It was obvious that Indians were jealous and were trolling around.

Yieee...My word "CC" become a hit....guys...use it more....CC should become a household name for many countries....:chilli:

what does CC stands for? :undecided:

Perhaps you should read my post again

Don't have time..

Hey Paan Singh r u there? Now u can see I am not defending NORTH WEST Indians and siding with Chinese... so here goes your theory of my so called "love" for North West Indians. :rofl:

I am following Chinese-Dragon posts for quite sometime.. he only attacks Indians then they write bad things about China.. Remember all those threads on Chinese brands like Chinese shoes and clothes and Indians were laughing and dissing Chinese Brands even though that thread had nothing to do with Indian bashing. Some chinese guy was just posting pictures of some of the Chinese brands/products. This shows how much u guyz r jealous of Chinese.. :azn:

Check out this article, even the Westerners can see their one-sided obsession. :azn:

New York Times - India Measures Itself Against a China That Doesn’t Notice

It seems to be a national obsession in India: measuring the country’s economic development against China’s yardstick.

Indians, in fact, seem to talk endlessly about all things China, a neighbor with whom they have long had a prickly relationship, but which is also one of the few other economies that has had 8 percent or more annual growth in recent years.

Indian newspapers are filled with articles comparing the two countries. Indian executives refer to China as a template for development. Government officials cite Beijing, variously as a threat, partner or role model.

But if keeping up with the Wangs is India’s economic motive force, the rivalry seems to be largely one-sided.

ONE-articleLarge.jpg

Picture taken by Kainaz Amaria for The New York Times.

It is a 2 year old thread, let me find that thread and U can read the posts there. It was obvious that Indians were jealous and were trolling around.
what does CC stands for? :undecided:
China's Cheerleader........Most of the posters of different countries use China's growth and weapons to bash India.....as they don't have anything to challenge us.......They jump in whatever China do.....

That's why I always say, only Chinese members are allowed to bash us, not other.....as they are the one ahead us...not the rest....

Like I said, only Chinese can bash us...but problem is most of them uses same old words...India's poverty, malnourishment, toilets etc.

We like China as adversary as they are ahead of us in everything, rest are just not upto our mark....

Hey...CD,

Got your message....let me know when you come back....Will be good to fight again...

BTW you are right, this has been a dry season....I think you should start something.....It has been a long time since we fought...:D

P.S, PM me when you come....

Back
Top Bottom