What's new

India should "ease nerves" of neighbours: Chinese media

^^well it's obvious that they just cant digest it & this insecurity is reflected from such whining articles from their media.

^^^ Doc, forget everything else, it's the selection of LA RAFALE POUR MMRCA, that is threatening them the most.

No. nothing is threatening them..not even rafale. They have a bigger fleet and they can easily counter IAF.

if we look at the past, ten we'll see what actually set an alarm among the chinese was Agni V. thats the missile that was all over China when India broke the news that it will be tested, also when it was about to betested and also when it was actually tested. But again...it was alarming for China because that had direct relevance to china , as India now had he first weapon which was clearly directed toward china and also has the capability and range to harm Chinese cities. But I think its not about abaout scaring the chinese, we cant beat chinese with few of these weapons..but yes, we have enough now to harm it exytremely badly if it tries any msadventure against us.

If you are a nuclear power and you have missiles of range then no power in todays world will risk any misadventure against you .. So dont worry china , we are not against you untill and unless you are against us and our interest ..

No. nothing is threatening them..not even rafale. They have a bigger fleet and they can easily counter IAF.

if we look at the past, ten we'll see what actually set an alarm among the chinese was Agni V. thats the missile that was all over China when India broke the news that it will be tested, also when it was about to betested and also when it was actually tested. But again...it was alarming for China because that had direct relevance to china , as India now had he first weapon which was clearly directed toward china and also has the capability and range to harm Chinese cities. But I think its not about abaout scaring the chinese, we cant beat chinese with few of these weapons..but yes, we have enough now to harm it exytremely badly if it tries any msadventure against us.

yawning:lol:

if that the case then no indian weapon is threating to them as they are developing their own BMDs & ofcourse they would deploy it
and everyone knows here that chinese have more powerful & numbers of ballistic missile than india.

peace:D

Look who is talking......the biggest bully of its neighbors.

It seems like dragon myth is busted and its running out of steam:p:blah:

seems payment is delayed to CCP internet warrriors....so far no warnings, no 62, no tons and mega tons in action..rofl! :-)

yawning:lol:

if that the case then no indian weapon is threating to them as they are developing their own BMDs & ofcourse they would deploy it
and everyone knows here that chinese have more powerful & numbers of ballistic missile than india.

peace:D

No, i am not saying our weapons are useless against us. All I am saying is it was agni V that actually set the alarms for them. thats when they actually started keeping note of India military rise. Also the word threat is not apt...all we have is good enough for them...while Agni v being the only real threat to them...inspite of BMD. peace :)

One may have thousand bullets in his gun but he risks your gun with single bullet only when he is ready to risk his life..todays world dirty bombs are those bullets powerful enough to take life out of a nation .

India has to continue building military related infrastructure, raising new divisions, inducting new equipment, and developing new war plans.

It doesn't matter what the Chinese say or do at this point. Good fences make good neighbours.

The dominance India is seeking has to be conducive to the equilibrium of the current international order" the Global Times said in an editorial.

This was the comic of them all, they believe in international order when it come to other countries, even after conducting blatant violation's of international maritime laws.

I wonder what Global Times' editorial NDTV is referring to? I was interested in reading the original editorial but could not find anything at all in either the Chinese version or the English version. It would be helpful if NDTV could provide a link to the opinion piece that the story is based on.

I wonder what Global Times' editorial NDTV is referring to? I was interested in reading the original editorial but could not find anything at all in either the Chinese version or the English version. It would be helpful if NDTV could provide a link to the opinion piece that the story is based on.

Why bother? Is it going to stop the Indians bashing our country for no reason? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom