What's new

‘India should declare Romas as national minority of Indian origin’

Stop being dense.They had done nothing for that land other than leeching from others .They haven't contributed to society,they haven't fought for it,they haven't built anything.Carve land from India for 200 million muslims if you feel generous.And ,they entered Europe 6-700 years ago brought by the Ottomans.

Anyway,rant all you want,they will get a big ,fat,NOTHING.About the racist posts,pls show one.....anything i stated about them it's the truth,plenty of resources have been wasted allready trying to integrate them.It's all in vain,the fault lies with them,not with us.

Anyway,they're not capable of taking a bath,nevermind keep a state functioning,lol.

Please state what East European countries have done to give them equal opportunities?

Please state what East European countries have done to give them equal opportunities?

Free education even now.Quotas with free places in Universities for Gypsies.During 45 years of communism: free housing,mandatory job integration.Special funds for their education.All a waste of time and money.It's 2016 and the police has to intervene in force from stopping them marry their 11 year old children.

Free education even now.Quotas with free places in Universities for Gypsies.During 45 years of communism: free housing,mandatory job integration.Special funds for their education.All a waste of time and money.It's 2016 and the police has to intervene in force from stopping them marry their 11 year old children.

So will a Gypsy with equal qualifications to a white Romanian get the same job opportunities?

Already done in 1947

Ignoring your racism, i ask you what makes you think they can't run a state. Are they not humans?

Because i lived with them all my life,you see life through coloured glasses from thousands of miles away.

So will a Gypsy with equal qualifications to a white Romanian get the same opportunities?

Yes.There really isn't alot of discrimination around here.If you're qualified for the job,you'll get it,as proven by some who actually work.But they are very,very few.The reality is that they don't send their children to school,prefering to beg,steal,etc.

Yes.There really isn't alot of discrimination around here.If you're qualified for the job,you'll get it,as proven by some who actually work.But they are very,very few.The reality is that they don't send their children to school,prefering to beg,steal,etc.

Are there no laws to force people to send children to school in Romania?

Are there no laws to force people to send children to school in Romania?

8th grades are mandatory but you can only get so far with an 8th grade education .Even so,if you take your children with you on a nomadic trekk across the country or Europe we really don't have the manpower to follow every gypsie family to keep their children in schools.

They might be the most racists amongst Western countries but they're the least racist vis a vis the rest of the countries in the world.Denying that they're more tolerant than most countries (including India) is just a lie and it shouldn't even be debated.

Because i lived with them all my life,you see life through coloured glasses from thousands of miles away.

So only you guys have the privilege to decide 1000s of miles away who is more racist and who is more tolerant.

8th grades are mandatory but you can only get so far with an 8th grade education .Even so,if you take your children with you on a nomadic trekk across the country or Europe we really don't have the manpower to follow every gypsie family to keep their children in schools.

What is the age to complete 8th grade?

Here in the UK, you must complete up to 16 years but then must do the following till at least 18:

• stay in full-time education, eg at a college
  • work or volunteer (for 20 hours or more a week) while in part-time education or training.

What is the age to complete 8th grade?

Here in the UK, you must complete up to 16 years but then must do the following till at least 18:

• stay in full-time education, eg at a college
  • work or volunteer (for 20 hours or more a week) while in part-time education or training.

14 Years.But even if you stay for the whole 8th grades,but you suck at it,meaning you get flunked 2,3 years in a row because you don't care about studying...what's the point?.

I grew up in a poor family,that's why i don't buy the poor excuse.As long as education is free and in Romania even college is free if you're serious and you study,you can uplift yourself.

14 Years.But even if you stay for the whole 8th grades,but you suck at it,meaning you get flunked 2,3 years in a row because you don't care about studying...what's the point?.

I grew up in a poor family,that's why i don't buy the poor excuse.As long as education is free and in Romania even college is free if you're serious and you study,you can uplift yourself.

Ok. I have first hand-experience of the behaviour of gypsies here in the UK and can say that they don't
seem to see begging as shameful unlike other people. You beg only when you have no other option but it should
not be a lifestyle choice like so many Gypsies like to make it,

However, we should not be giving up on Gypsy children - maybe the adults cannot be changed but the children certainly can. A comprehensive effort needs to be made to make sure that all Gypsy children attend mandatory schools, and that means being placed in mixed schools with white children so they can see there is another lifestyle choice, and you will see a few decades down the line a different, more law-abiding/productive Gypsy minority.

Ok. I have first hand-experience of the behaviour of gypsies here in the UK and can say that they don't
seem to see begging as shameful unlike other people. You beg only when you have no other option but it should
not be a lifestyle choice like so many Gypsies like to make it,

However, we should not be giving up on Gypsy children - maybe the adults cannot be changed but the children certainly can. A comprehensive effort needs to be made to make sure that all Gypsy children attend mandatory schools, and that means being placed in mixed schools with white children so they can see there is another lifestyle choice, and you will see a few decades down the line a different, more law-abiding/productive Gypsy minority.

This was tried by the commies.For 45 years they dragged them in schools,gave them houses and jobs.No job=jail in communism.Immediately after the 90's they resumed their life.You just look at the whole situation and don't know what to do anymore.

This was tried by the commies.For 45 years they dragged them in schools,gave them houses and jobs.No job=jail in communism.Immediately after the 90's they resumed their life.You just look at the whole situation and don't know what to do anymore.

Comenius 1 History Project - The Gypsies during the Communist Regime and Present Conditions

This link seems to contradict your statement that the communists were serious about integrating the Gypsies

End of Communism Worsens Anti-Gypsy Racism - NYTimes.com

and this link shows that the limited protections offered to Gypsies collapsed after the end of communism.

Personally, I find it surprisingly that anyone offered full participation in any society would turn it down for a life of begging and stealing.

At a time when some people are ashamed to tell their nationality, at a time when syrians are seeking refuge in Europe, it does feel good that some europeans claim their origines to be in India and seek to be associated with her. India is perhaps the only country which has sheltered people of all races, creeds and ethnicity.

Ignoring your racism, i ask you what makes you think they can't run a state. Are they not humans?

They can't even run a village without outside subsidies. Stop dreaming of how Indian origin people are marginalized because they are Indian, this is not correct, they are marginalized because they are useless, apart from the admittedly hot girls running around town with whom you can quickly set up a meeting somewhere more private.

Other than that, useless.

Back
Top Bottom