What's new

India Should Accept 'Olive Branch': Chinese Media On Top Pakistani General's Offer

I don't follow desert mullah culture like you.. so asking your parents would be more apt..

Did you just club your retarded mullah self with the rest of the world?:rofl:

Maybe try prime Kobe beef instead with a prize cut like filet Mignon next time instead of the dog meat you get sold as beef. Maybe that's why you're retarded... :cheesy:
Try some pork ribs.. maybe that'll undo the brain damage..
I personally like my steaks well done with garlic butter and croquettes..

pretty sure that high content of uric acid in cow's urine has done permanent brain damage to you .... And while talking about steak I don't care whether you take your steak with a siding of dung cake or urine gravy,I am confident about my taste and I don't try to act like a snob , feeling pretty good .... And proof of your retardation can be seen by reading your comment.. Ciao mofo

Lt Gen Riaz, Commander of the Pakistan's Southern Command which is based in Quetta, this week reportedly said India should "shun enmity" with Pakistan and "join the USD 46-billion CPEC along with Iran, Afghanistan and other Central Asian countries and enjoy its benefits".

Its a face palm to the critics who said Pakistan Army didnt want Indian goods to pass through Pakistan and give chance trade as first step towards peace. On the contrary I am all set to hear rants from "Bakts" that PA is sponsoring trouble in India bla bla bla. Shunning this offer means U urself dont want peace in this region and I can see many Modimaniacs are still out there with trumpets.

India extended an olive branch to Pakistan. Modi visited Pakistan to improve relations.

They responded by Pathankot attacks.

Sadly, Pakistan does not understand the language of peace. So they will be responded to in a language they prefer.

India extended an olive branch to Pakistan. Modi visited Pakistan to improve relations.

They responded by Pathankot attacks.

Sadly, Pakistan does not understand the language of peace. So they will be responded to in a language they prefer.

Where is the evidence that Pakistan was responsible? Even nations who are anti-Pakistani and pro indian failed to confirm that Pakistan was responsible. For all intents and purposes, even some indians have admitted that pathankot attacks had been an inside job:

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/pathankot-terror-attack-an-inside-job_1845087.html

Where is the evidence that Pakistan was responsible? Even nations who are anti-Pakistani and pro indian failed to confirm that Pakistan was responsible. For all intents and purposes, some indians have admitted that pathankot attacks had the signs of an inside job:

news/india/pathankot-terror-attack-an
The evidence that is required is with the Govt. of India. We need no one else's certification.

Pakistan responded with Kargil when Prime Minister Vajpayee visited Lahore for peace. We now understand that Pakistan Army is against peace.

Pakistan will be responded to in a manner that befits the behaviour of its Army.

The evidence that is required is with the Govt. of India. We need no one else's certification.

Pakistan responded with Kargil when Prime Minister Vajpayee visited Lahore for peace. We now understand that Pakistan is against peace.

Pakistan will be responded to in a manner that befits its behaviour.

Government of india?????????.........then the evidence is definitely false and unreliable. Pathankot was definitely then an indian inside job. You just confirmed it.

Last edited:
I think the Pakistani general is looking at the $385 billion sitting in indian forex AND thinking we could do with some of that money.

CPEC is of no benefit or consequence to indian thriving economy

India has ZERO interest in trade with some poor central Asian countries.

indian focus is South East Asia , Middle East Europe & USA ....and here CPEC is USELESS .
CPEC or not..... India is interested in access to central Asian countries for trade and strategic reasons..

Government of india?????????.........then the evidence is definitely false and unreliable. Pathankot was then definitely an indian inside job. You just confirmed it.
Yes. I am sure that it was confirmed for you. Just like Kargil was an inside job by India.

Nonetheless. The issue at hand is about Pakistani behaviour.

We know from experience that Pakistan Army detests peace. India must respond with military aggression constantly and consistently against Pakistan. Pakistan does not understand the language of peace.

Yes. I am sure that it was confirmed for you. Just like Kargil was an inside job by India.

Nonetheless. The issue at hand is about Pakistani behaviour.

We know from experience that Pakistan Army detests peace. India must respond with military aggression constantly and consistently against Pakistan. Pakistan does not understand the language of peace.

But the point is that there will NEVER EVER be peace between Pakistan and India. In fact there is more chance of permanent peace between Israel and the Palestinians than there is between Pakistan and India. All else is just conjecture and semantics.

CPEC or not..... India is interested in access to central Asian countries for trade and strategic reasons..

You can do that via Chabahar and other routes that avoids CPEC & Pakistan.

i think people especially Kashmiris will not tolerate them on our soil unless they agree on demilitarize Kashmir and hold plebiscite under UN.. otherwise we will face huge blow back and maybe few will start burning bhartis with their vehicle..

btw in what capacity Gen offer something like this? is there any parliamentary, GHQ or political consensus to involve bhartis in CPEC? is he sole representative of people of Pakistan?
Did you ever read UN resolution on Kashmir ??

Its a face palm to the critics who said Pakistan Army didn't want Indian goods to pass through Pakistan and give chance trade as first step towards peace.

Great timing by Pakistan. Of course, it's political as well as sincere. If India wants to trade with Kazakhstan, getting through west China is the way to go. Otherwise, India will have to go to Iran, than through 3-5 more countries.

Central Asia has two economically vibrant areas: Fergana Valley and E. Kazakhstan. CPEC provides path to both.
Now the ball is in India's court. It can't continue to complain like it did at HOA and still be against regional integration. If India is against CPEC, it won't get BCIM.

Masterstroke! Because India will decide to stay out and won't get another invitation. CPEC is a reality. :pakistan:

has CPEC started producing anything yet? What is Pakistan planning to do in CPEC other than a transit for goods produced in western china? So much is unknown , What will we do in CPEC?

The answer is very simple. Check out the map of the US, pick any major highway, and see what's around it. If I was to guess, each major US interstate highway and neighboring areas, if it was a business, would be worth in trillions. It is these highways that linked all the states together and the oceans on all end, then linked the US with Mexico and with Canada, with these countries, we do billions worth of trade every year, two-way. With Mexico, it is around $ 525+ billion two way, with Canada, it is around $ 575 billion two-way!! So imagine that, just two countries connected produce over $ 1 trillion worth of trade through the roads and highways!

This doesn't include the stay of drivers, oil for trucks, mechanical shops, parts, meals that millions of trucker buy every day. Now the same highway system runs the US economy, a $ 19 trillion worth of system. If none of these highways existed, we wouldn't have all this. Take a look at Antarctica, no highways, no business or even population :lol:.

Similarly, this highway is around 2600 KM's just inside Pakistan. Then it connects to various other cities so another 1000 km's worth of area would have a highway that currently doesn't have a farm to market system in place. Miami (one end of the East Coast) and New York City (the other end of the coast for easy comparison) is about 2000 KM's. Now for you or your Indian friends who've been to the US, ask them how much wealth is in this 2000 miles radius? If I was to guess, probably $ 6-8 trillion worth of the US economy runs from he East Coast alone!! This wasn't all these as a gift from God, Al Gore's father and many of our leaders designed these highways for this specific purpose.

Now imagine growing a 4000 KM highway network inside Pakistan (CPEC), that is just empty land right now but there is plenty of population and educated talent. Over a decade or two, this one route would alone create dozens of small and large cities, with dry ports (stuff going between China, Central Russian States, Russia, Pakistan and Iran), rail system, dozens of new airports, hospitals, truck stops, mechanics, doctor's offices, schools, residential housing communities, hotels, stadiums, universities, small shops to fulfill local population's needs, expansion of business from all around Pakistan who would want to expand to new cities, dozens of new power plants, millions of new cars will also be sold to fulfill the needs for this population who'd live here, connected to the CPDC, etc, etc.

I could write a book on how massive this engagement would be between now and the next 15-20 years. Now add toll collected by these trucks and transportation across this route between so many nations. That's billions of tolls every year if you are using it for China and other countries. And I'm not adding foreign investments to create more businesses, Chinese manufacturing, electronic / semi conductor industry, call centers, IT.

Now if you still can't see how easily India can make $ 10-15 billion dollars by trade through CPEC and by road, there is nothing I can write that would make you realize the potential. Not to mention, through this route, all enemy drama and animosity will end. You'll become "acquaintance / business associates" with the Pakistanis. Through that, you'd automatically become the same with the Chinese. And with hundreds of millions of people on all ends connected through roads and making their living, a true peace can actually be accomplished. Sooner or later, you have no choice but to join this. So why not join it sooner and not be embarrassed? :hitwall:

You can offer peace to the Hallucinating Hindus, they won't accept. You offer trade for peace, they won't accept it either.

Whatever we offer in good faith, they will not accept.

Everything we do and offer that is sincere, they have an issue with it.

Even if we were to let go of IOK, they will still impose a war on us with one reason or another.

That's the nature of the Kafar! Their hatred for us is endless.

There will be no peace as long as Hallucinating Hindu rules India.
Hey @Oscar , you seem to be very happy in demeaning Indians on this forum with talk of 'radicalized' and 'hate mongers'.
You conveniently tend to overlook the genocidal kinds that populate the majority of your own country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom