What's new

India seeks help from China

No doubt it was a harsh racist post using words like "negro", "brown", "Africana", "banana republic", "slums". I reckon most Pakistanis, who must know there are many "brown" Pakistanis and the poverty in Pakistan they see everyday, would sorta think twice before using such words.

That member's location is Pakistan, but home country is China. Also, in the location text it says "Canada - China". This person may very well not be a Pakistani...

might be.....for me his location is Pakistan and home China..thats what the falg said..anyways..its kiddish to debate on this...I highlighted the ugly part, wether it was from China or pakistan and its rightly deleted.

After all that time one member beat all Indians.....

Remember that guy who was abusing Allah.......Indian

The guy Abusing Jinnah.........Indian

The guy Calling Pakistanis at large terrorist and saying he enjoy watching us die....Indian

And many more come every other week.......
Forgot to put that Indian who was abusing Gandhi .......So we can expect what he can say about others...

After all that time one member beat all Indians.....

Remember that guy who was abusing Allah.......Indian

The guy Abusing Jinnah.........Indian

The guy Calling Pakistanis at large terrorist and saying he enjoy watching us die....Indian

And many more come every other week.......

I really didnt understand your posts...I think you'resaying that there was some Indian member who abused your god, founder and all these tha you say, then I think he should be banned and am sure he is banned.

If you are saying generally its the Indians who say such things, then sorry to say thats wrong. If very few newbies do that, then its the same case with newbies from Pakistan who abuse our gods (hindus/sikhs)and leaders and all the above that you said.

might be.....for me his location is Pakistan and home China..thats what the falg said..anyways..its kiddish to debate on this...I highlighted the ugly part, wether it was from China or pakistan and its rightly deleted.

To clarify about the "Canada China" part, I mean the place where you put the name of your city... Like I have "PDF" written on mine, but my flags are Pakistan & Canada.

Pakistanis are so very interested in insulting India.
All they learn is
"Kill India,Hate India"

This is the stuff that your media wants you to believe, watch Pakistani tv channels for a day(try finding on youtube since unlike Pakistan, Indian government doesn't issues licenses to Pakistani channels , perhaps they fear for the reality to pop up) and you'll know that how much do we actually bother about our eastern neighbor.

See, If this is something of a shame, then I must say, Pakistan must be Most ashamed....

Pakistan Hates India to the core, And Still our Doctors treat Your Patients.... Please do Not Mix Politics with Assistance.... Thats all I want to say

Nope I've seen a lot of senior member indians who do the same thing.

You are 79 posts old on this forum and u say SENIOR MEMBERS do it?? grow up kid don't make false claims.

Nope I've seen a lot of senior member indians who do the same thing.

well, if thats right,then it happnes from both the sides.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

To clarify about the "Canada China" part, I mean the place where you put the name of your city... Like I have "PDF" written on mine, but my flags are Pakistan & Canada.

okeyh ! :pop:

You are 79 posts old on this forum and u say SENIOR MEMBERS do it?? grow up kid don't make false claims.

I've been following this forum a long time so i've seen various indian senior members troll around here. So i suggest you follow your advice and dont make assumptions

well, if thats right,then it happnes from both the sides.

Yeah both sides do it, but for the most ( not all of course) part I've noticed indian members usually join to make snide remarks about Pakistan.

Yeah both sides do it, but for the most ( not all of course) part I've noticed indian members usually join to make snide remarks about Pakistan.

well, this is kiddish to say..anyways for you its most of the Indians, then for us..its most of the Pakistanis..feel free to disagree. :cheers:

well, this is kiddish to say..anyways for you its most of the Indians, then for us..its most of the Pakistanis..feel free to disagree. :cheers:

Well the difference is that some indians (again not all) have the nerve to insult Pakistan on a Pakistani forum. You wouldnt like it if Pakistanis flooded your forums and insulted india.

Well the difference is that some indians (again not all) have the nerve to insult Pakistan on a Pakistani forum. You wouldnt like it if Pakistanis flooded your forums and insulted india.

so basically , you mean, since its a Pakistani forum,Indians should bear the insulting posts from pakistani members ?? anyways..I thinks mods here are good enough to decide who all are trolling...about Indian forum..no I wont feel bad if pakistanis reply badly to a bad comment by n Indian.:cheers:

so basically , you mean, since its a Pakistani forum,Indians should bear the insulting posts from pakistani members ?? anyways..I thinks mods here are good enough to decide who all are trolling...about Indian forum..no I wont feel bad if pakistanis reply badly to a bad comment by n Indian.:cheers:

No, what i meant is thats annoying when there are some indians who join just to bad mouth Pakistan and they would actually do it on a Pakistani forum. And yes I agree the mods here excellent and very neutral as compared to other forums :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom