What's new

India seals the series by 4-0

First India overtook UK in defense spending
Second India overtook UK in economy
Now, whitewashed them in Cricket :)
Take that :tup:

1. India hasn't overtook the UK in defence spending, don't kid yourself.

2. Funny joke.

3. I'll give you that one.

Lol we are talking about india and not pakistan which is known to be incompetent

Lol your country has 60% of its population without toilets so don't talk to me about Pakistan being incompetent.

Congratulations to India for winning the series.

But, you Asians take Cricket way too seriously yet, it's not a world beating side.

Congratulations to India for winning the series.

But, you Asians take Cricket way too seriously yet, it's not a world beating side.
Yes this coming from america that call their baseball final as WORLD SERIES :sarcastic:

upload_2016-12-20_11-37-44.png

http://www.espncricinfo.com/rankings/content/page/211271.html

Burning a$$es......It was batting pitch and England failed to repeat its first inning performance...
and I rate Jadeja as world class bowler...I rate him higher than Ashwin.....Ashwin is dangerous bowler on turning pitch but Jadeja can take 5-7 wickets on batting wicket...Ashwin can not do that

Congrats to India and good for them that they are keeping more test series on home condition because they are well aware of their test records outside India

I would rate this very high if this whitewash was outside sub continent pitches i.e SA, England or Australia ; New zealand ..these teams have better records on our grounds as compare to our performance on their home soil

.these teams have better records on our grounds as compare to our performance on their home soil
That is because in UAE we only make dead wickets, that don't help the spinners till the end of 3rd day. And fast bowlers don't get any help. It's useless to be playing on such dead tracks . On the other hand it takes immense skill to win on such tracks too.

Proper exciting test cricket is being played between Pakistan and Australia. Just watch the highlights of the first test to get an idea what a proper test match is. Pakistan almost chased a record total.

I would love to see a test match between South Africa and Pakistan.

I'm sorry, but the test matches between India and England have been very dull and one sided. This is not good advertisement for test cricket.

Last edited:
ye Series kahan horahe hey ?

takay conclude kya ja sakay result ko baa-asani :lol:

Congrats, Well played. You have many match winners in the team, bowling department is improved lot, you deserves first spot

Congrats, Well played. You have many match winners in the team, bowling department is improved lot, you deserves first spot

Thanks bro. A lot of big strides our test team has taken. Bowling attack with pace and spin that can bowl any side in the world out twice anywhere in the world. With reserves waiting in the wings. Some great new faces up the order as top level batters. A "tail" that is consistently scoring 120-150 runs every innings for the past two years. Top flight bowlers who are also top flight batters for the Ranji teams and are now coming to the party in international matches as well. Super fit, superb fielding side. Most of them are in their mid twenties. So what we are seeing so early is the nucleus of a world beating side that will probably decimate rival teams consistently for the next 10+ years. Maybe admittedly too early to say this, but we are probably watching the genesis of this generation's West Indies and Australia.

That is because in UAE we only make dead wickets, that don't help the spinners till the end of 3rd day. And fast bowlers don't get any help. It's useless to be playing on such dead tracks . On the other hand it takes immense skill to win on such tracks too.
But they make pitches which help fast bowlers who get most wickets but spinners become useless but i like their turning and bouncy pitches which test the abilities of batsmans snd make game interesting

I would rate any century of karan nair in Aus/SA/NZ more than his 300 on indian dead wicket..overall Aus and SA adjust well in different conditions if we look overall records..this no1 ranking is based on recent matches so if you are lucky to play more matches on home ground you will reach at no 1 but how many you will win if play outside? Can india whitewash NZ, Aus and ENG in same way on their pitches?

Back
Top Bottom