What's new

India’s ‘K-15 Black Project’ : Pakistani perspective

Some Pakistani members here don't seem to understand India's SLBM program.It is not about going to war with Pakistan but averting a worst case scenario.It basically neutralizes Pakistan's first use policy.Pakistan has to factor in the subs and their deadly arsenal before daring to release the nuclear gene.Even if all the land based systems are rendered unusable after the first strike,Pakistan is still doomed.As the article rightly points out ,the program is very expensive,but at the end of the day it is worth it.Also the naval version of Babur is in an entirely different league as compared to India's K series.They simply cannot be compared here.This is only the beginning.The real party will commence once the K-4 is tested and inducted.Only when India is capable of incinerating Pakistani cities from the Bay of Bengal (if such a need arises) will India's triad be complete and kicking.It will take some time to arrive at that stage.

we dont need to do anymore, what we have is enough to keep you guys busy for 50 more years, your defense will always be Pakistan centric you admit it or you dont

India can now create space craft goto Mars or whatever the heck they want, we got you covered, you are not a threat to us anymore...Whatever more Pakistan does in defense is pure luxry.

where As India has China to Worry about, its a fast moving target and India will be consumed by it for next 100 years, China Develops its defense industry, India worries, Pakistan feel comfort.
Karma is a *****!!

Hahaha, I will reply to the embolden parts delusional Pakistani.

You can keep us away for another 200 years, who wants to fight a country already war ravaged, what is the benefit? On the contrary we will have more headaches if we do with all the asymmetric warfare some guys inside your country seem to have a good hand at..

What cover are you talking about, just your Nuke capability? Your generals are fooling you, spending 3.2%(approx since this also includes the expenditure on nuclear weapons) of your GDP even after having no second strike policy and trigger happy statements which are deterrent in themselves. We have never been a threat to you, it is your generals who have made a case of India as a threat and you got brainwashed into thinking that. Nothing is luxury for you my dear, you do not have the economy to call it a luxury.. (Last I heard we did not want to come down from the peaks in Siachen but Pakistan seemed very keen because?)

Last statement is true in the first part, India is trying to deter China and this might me news to you, we are spending only 2.5% of our GDP in doing that.. You know basically we can afford it despite having nuclear weapons ;)
LOL. Dumb article written in some nationalist blog... Indians would jump their ***** off if I post some other 'articles' from 'pakideology.com' , the main source of this crap article indians are jumping on.

But good...gullible indians have now no problem with this....indian sites are posting this blog of some unknown kid as "Pakistan's perspective" :lol:

Munna yeh leh, itna mat row

The original link to the Article and it is not a blog :no:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32216
Marya Mufty, Kinnaird College, Lahore

Pakistan was never concerned about India's all these developments. As long as we have "minimum credible deterrence" against indians , we are o.k!
Please give me a break, how do you reach "minimum credible deterrence" when we keep upping the ante? Our Military is not stuck in the 80s if you really did not know.. You have to keep catching up if you feel threatened which it seems you guys are..

We will just develop a strategic deterrent at the sea too....simple as that.
And someone said they were not concerned, I wonder that Pakistan is not concerned and still will/want to develop a deterrence, did any word seems out of place here?

India can't even think of going to war with Pakistan...we all know that.

Let these kids have little fun...Afterall , it makes them feel good.
We do not need going to war, Pakistan is already in a war like situation.. :hitwall:

Hahaha, I will reply to the embolden parts delusional Pakistani.

You can keep us away for another 200 years, who wants to fight a country already war ravaged, what is the benefit? On the contrary we will have more headaches if we do with all the asymmetric warfare some guys inside your country seem to have a good hand at..

What cover are you talking about, just your Nuke capability? Your generals are fooling you, spending 3.2%(approx since this also includes the expenditure on nuclear weapons) of your GDP even after having no second strike policy and trigger happy statements which are deterrent in themselves. We have never been a threat to you, it is your generals who have made a case of India as a threat and you got brainwashed into thinking that. Nothing is luxury for you my dear, you do not have the economy to call it a luxury.. (Last I heard we did not want to come down from the peaks in Siachen but Pakistan seemed very keen because?)

Last statement is true in the first part, India is trying to deter China and this might me news to you, we are spending only 2.5% of our GDP in doing that.. You know basically we can afford it despite having nuclear weapons ;)

World's largest military importer and not a threat to us.
Boy these internet Hindus are living in more and more of a delusional state.

And it's cute that these Internet Hindus are all of a sudden experts in economics, military and foreign relations. India must be saving a ton of money by not hiring experts and simply getting these Internet Hindus to do the job for free.

We'll yes we are not cause you guys do not need Agni 5 or did you miss that in your equation? Regarding our imports, yes we have the money - we buy - one day we will start making most of it, how does it threaten you?

And it's cute that these Internet Hindus are all of a sudden experts in economics, military and foreign relations. India must be saving a ton of money by not hiring experts and simply getting these Internet Hindus to do the job for free.
And it is extremely cute that the most obvious things are seen as expert commentary by some Internet Jihadis, may be their country's experts are such third grades who cannot see anything beyond the most obvious.

THE PERSON U QUOTED SPOILS YOUR POST .................
be practical ........
neither india nor PAKISTAN can survive a nuclear war........ neither conventional war....
both will be doomed ..
indians too need to realize this fact that PAKISTAN is not a piece of cake for them....
they can under power us only in economy not in defence now as both are nuclear powers and capable enough to destroy each others ....
so stop ur fanatic dreams , u blame PAKISTANIS for being fanatic but reality is vice versa .....
come on grow up now ...

Last edited by a moderator:
neither india nor PAKISTAN can survive a nuclear war........ neither conventional war....
both will be doomed ..
come on dude.... in a conventional war as in 1971?:rofl:

they can under power us only in economy not in defence now as both are nuclear powers and capable enough to destroy each others ....
so stop ur fanatic dreams , u blame PAKISTANIS for being fanatic but reality is vice versa .....
come on grow up now ...
In defence sector India have ballistic missile defence, a nuclear submarine,SLBM,Supersonic Cruise Missile ,All weather spy sats ,6000+ tonne frigates and 2 aircraft carriers .what about you?:wave:

Please stop call every Indian in this Forum Internet Hindu...India also have 13% muslim population and also christians(like me)

come on dude.... in a conventional war as in 1971?:rofl:

In defence sector India have ballistic missile defence, a nuclear submarine,SLBM,Supersonic Cruise Missile ,All weather spy sats ,6000+ tonne frigates and 2 aircraft carriers .what about you?:wave:

Please stop call every Indian in this Forum Internet Hindu...India also have 13% muslim population and also christians(like me)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom