What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

I was thoroughly shocked and annoyed when I saw the old monarchy's flag here denoting us as "separate country". The administrators here need to rectify this mistake.

thats not gonna be changed or rectified...but ignore it, it does not make any difference to us.

It gets on my nerves when people declare us as non-Indians, you know. It is like they're trying to throw us off the back like some unwanted garbage. We are proud Indians and want to contribute to the country. Now that we Sikkimese are going to have our own regiment in the Army, any threat to the country would see what it means to come across a Sikkmese blade.

they just need an excuse to speak out BS...for them we sikhs are seperatist,half of India is under maoist control,North eastern states will go to China within few years,and other laughable stories..Sikkim is as much Indian as New Delhi.

I was about to say the same thing when I saw your Sikkim "country" flag and found it offensive that online forums allow this. But it does not matter what flag we show here. As long as we can all contribute positively to our country, that is all that matters. Welcome to the forum!
The point of me deciding to take the old monarchy flag was to pay respects to the 'Dharma Chakra" depicted on it which is a venerable symbol of Buddhism. Other than that make no mistake, every Sikkimese is a proud Indian and when time comes, we will prove it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom