What's new

India’s 2nd Carrier Ins Vishal to be Flat-Top Configuration , Navy to Freez

India couldn't make an aircraft carrier if foreign countries gave you the damn blueprints. You need Russians to operate the carrier you have now. Can't even make your own fighter jet or put a man into space but think you can make your own carriers :lol:

This is even more ridiculous than ISRO saying India will put a man on the moon by....2020!

oh sure and i believe china has its own aircraft carrier...

@warrantofficer ,U pom India? :D I know very very well who is your master thuku... I mean ally. :omghaha: Btw awami mirzafor-er dol ar BD ek jinis na. Don't confuse between the two. Doler che desh boro. Try to be someone better than a dol kana dalal. Desh tomar aker na , so U are no one to dictate what a BD memeber can write in an intl forum. Grow a thick skin and avoid my posts rather than lecturing about "shame" and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
your post declare who you are . Motijheel chottor eto sohojei vule geli ?jei din rastay pore thakbi bewarish hisebe sedin bujhbi.tor moto pagol chagol ese international forum e desher bodnam korteche
@warrantofficer ,U pom India? :D I know very very well who is your master thuku... I mean ally. :omghaha: Btw awami mirzafor-er dol ar BD ek jinis na. Don't confuse between the two. Doler che desh boro. Try to be someone better than a dol kana dalal. Desh tomar aker na , so U are no one to dictate what a BD memeber can write in an intl forum. Grow a thick skin and avoid my posts rather than lecturing about "shame" and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
your post declare who you are . Motijheel chottor eto sohojei vule geli ?jei din rastay pore thakbi bewarish hisebe sedin bujhbi.tor moto pagol chagol ese international forum e desher bodnam korteche

Well I can only imagine what kind of a bigoted mentality abomination of a human can gloat over massacre of innocent protesters. But then again its expected from awami loons. As I said before don't lecture me about what brings shame to BD. U are no one to dictate terms and judge here. U can do all your dalali but don't dictate terms to any members. Awami bigots should be the last possible devils on earth to talk about honour and image of the state.

^^^ Bangladeshis , Please take your AL v/s BNP infighting to your subsection and leave this thread to its purpose .

Back
Top Bottom