What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

I don't care about 1,8 billion people OR 18 billion moslems

IM just glad that I don't get the filthy looks you people are getting globally be it in USA or EUROPE especvially since you all flaunt your costumes and Islamic clothing . This head to toe covering of women etc.

it has no place in WEST

We do our utmost to detavch ourselves from ISLAM in front of the WEST
Haha you idiot, the West respects Muslims because they know Muslims love to fight back in wars and in conflicts.

But in the west people see Sikhism as an offshoot of Hinduism. lol.

And they feel scared sending Christian missionaries in Muslim countries because they know they will get in deep trouble.

Take the South Korean missionaries in Afghanistan 2007 example. :lol:

India to buy 5 Battalions of S-400 Missile system. If all goes to plan, the deliveries will complete in 2020
Each Battalion will have 8 launchers, bringing the total number of launchers bought by India to 40.
Each Battalion of 8 launchers will have 32 Missiles ready to fire at 4 on each of the 8 launchers.
The total number of ready to fire Missiles on all 40 Launchers being bought by India at any given time will be 160.
Each launcher will have two sets of 4 missiles on the standby in the field. That brings the total number of on the standby missiles across all 5 Battalions at 320.The Re-load time is 5 Minutes.
With 160 ready to fire and 320 on the standby , India will have 480 Surface to air S-400 missiles deployed .
India will buy or manufacture a total of 6000 missiles for S-400 system.
The S-400 system has a maximum target detection range of 600 Km.
The S-400 Missile system can engage aerodynamic targets at Maximum range of 250 Km and maximum altitude of 27 Km.
The S-400 system can engage Non-Aerodynamic targets or Ballistic missiles at a maximum range of 60 Km and Altitude of 27 Km.
This is because the S-400 Missile needs to remain in atmosphere for maneuverability.
In case of Ballistic Missiles the S-400 system cannot track anything flying at above 4800 M/Sec or Mach 14.5.

This is difficult situation for Pakistan and we will need to find a solution for this new problem.
We only have less than 400 Fighter jets in our Air force and with India having 480 high performance S-400 Surface to air Missiles on the standby, our Air force wont stand a chance.
Like wise only Shaheen-3 and Ababeel Warheads go above Mach 14 . The rest of our Nuclear Ballistic missiles stay below the speed of Mach 14 and are well within the traceable range of S-400 system.

Makes no sense...
Each S-400 Launcher launches 4 Missiles.
72 Divide by 4 equals 18.
So India is only buying 18 Launchers?
Each S-400 Battalion has 8 launchers ..
So Indian is buying what? 2.2 Battalions? in 5.4 Billion Dollars?

Its give n take Russia giving away AK-103 manufacturing plant may be as gift to make India go for more deals.

No i disagree, your not listening

India is the stooge against China and the s400 is as much a threat to China as it is Pakistan

Ever thought why China is having S-400 ??? To counter SK, JAPAN or Mongolia ?? LOL :p:

If they can have S-400, why can't we have it ??? :p:

:disagree::lol:
All countries are on their own hero

We haven't built up 150 nuclear warheads and worked on everything from MIRV to SLCMs to wait for someone else permission or support to hate or hurt india:cheesy:

But you are wrong, s400 effects both Pakistan and china and as interests are aligned so will be the response

Sure you did, meanwhile you guys forgot the most important thing for fighting a war. A robust economy without which every adventure will turn out to be a disaster.

To be frank, economically Pakistan is too fragile at the moment that you can't think about a standoff for few weeks, let alone an all out war. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It's a threat to PAf...

With indian fascination with shurgical shtrikes it may allow them to create a A2AD zone along LOC...

Expect huge numbers of cruise missiles and stand off weapons being inducted as counter...

Strategic command wise it does not change picture much but to b on side of caution expect expedient rise in both nuclear weapons and delivery systems

I wouldn't be surprised if Couple of squadrons of j 31 are also aquired

Your on your own Pakistan
Not one country will aid you against shinning India
Not China
Not your ally Russia lol
Definitely not USA or Europe
Not even the Arabs

Your backward proxy terror policy has left you isolated

The Afghans hate you with a passion
let them live in their delusions. They are insecure at the fact india has defeated pakistan everytime the two countries have fought, causing great humiliation to Pakistan. This deal will increases india's millitary superirity over Pakistan, causing more pain to many members here:-)

India to buy 5 Battalions of S-400 Missile system. If all goes to plan, the deliveries will complete in 2020
Each Battalion will have 8 launchers, bringing the total number of launchers bought by India to 40.
Each Battalion of 8 launchers will have 32 Missiles ready to fire at 4 on each of the 8 launchers.
The total number of ready to fire Missiles on all 40 Launchers being bought by India at any given time will be 160.
Each launcher will have two sets of 4 missiles on the standby in the field. That brings the total number of on the standby missiles across all 5 Battalions at 320.The Re-load time is 5 Minutes.
With 160 ready to fire and 320 on the standby , India will have 480 Surface to air S-400 missiles deployed .
India will buy or manufacture a total of 6000 missiles for S-400 system.
The S-400 system has a maximum target detection range of 600 Km.
The S-400 Missile system can engage aerodynamic targets at Maximum range of 250 Km and maximum altitude of 27 Km.
The S-400 system can engage Non-Aerodynamic targets or Ballistic missiles at a maximum range of 60 Km and Altitude of 27 Km.
This is because the S-400 Missile needs to remain in atmosphere for maneuverability.
In case of Ballistic Missiles the S-400 system cannot track anything flying at above 4800 M/Sec or Mach 14.5.

This is difficult situation for Pakistan and we will need to find a solution for this new problem.
We only have less than 400 Fighter jets in our Air force and with India having 480 high performance S-400 Surface to air Missiles on the standby, our Air force wont stand a chance.
Like wise only Shaheen-3 and Ababeel Warheads go above Mach 14 . The rest of our Nuclear Ballistic missiles stay below the speed of Mach 14 and are well within the traceable range of S-400 system.

This is the fault of our incompetent ancestors.

We should have never sided with USA during the Cold War and milked both the USSR and USA for our own purposes. We should have stayed neutral. look how many times USA has betrayed us.

Yet we still want to buy their shit :woot:.

Can't blame the Indians for what they are doing in their national interests.

Well I had him wrong @Peshwa, didn't take him for the bigoted type. I guess the 'Modi effect' is stronger than we thought.

God! Lighten up Waz! It was simply a funny coincidence I was pointing out. And you have to admit it was funny that they picked 72 missiles!. It was too juicy not to make a quip!
Don’t think I need to defend my credentials here.
I’m Responding to you only out of courtesy and respect I have for you from our past interactions. No need to go trigger happy with the “bigoted” comment though.
Nevertheless, if you feel otherwise, so be it! who am I to stop someone on the internet.

Last edited:
God! Lighten up Waz! It was simply a funny coincidence I was pointing out. And you have to admit it was funny that they picked 72 missiles!. It was too juicy not to make a quip!
Don’t think I need to defend my credentials here.
I’m Responding to you only out of courtesy and respect I have for you from our past interactions. No need to go trigger happy with the “bigoted” comment though.
Nevertheless, if you feel otherwise, so be it! who am I to stop someone on the internet.

No problem mate.

lol it is quite interesting to see post of madarsa educated genius.

Science has come from muslims?
Why muslims are so backward in science?

Why is a low caste idol worshiper going around boasting about life?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom