What's new

India Respects Human Rights More Than Other Nations: UN Chief To NDTV

Reaction score
Country
India
Human rights in India are "much more respected than in many other countries of the world," UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has said in an exclusive interview to NDTV. Mr Guterres, who visited India last month, also said UN's relationship with India is not centred only on the question of Kashmir.

Video in the Link below:

https://www.ndtv.com/video/news/new...re-than-other-nations-un-chief-to-ndtv-497941

I was searching for the joke since morning and finally found on NDTV ... you guys are best in creating jokes ... start free jokes subscription platform trust me you guys will have max audience than facebook and twitter with in a few days...

Human rights in India are "much more respected than in many other countries of the world," UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has said in an exclusive interview to NDTV. Mr Guterres, who visited India last month, also said UN's relationship with India is not centred only on the question of Kashmir.

Video in the Link below:

https://www.ndtv.com/video/news/new...re-than-other-nations-un-chief-to-ndtv-497941

Truth always prevails.

I was searching for the joke since morning and finally found on NDTV ... you guys are best in creating jokes ... start free jokes subscription platform trust me you guys will have max audience than facebook and twitter with in a few days...

All you have to do every day is look in the mirror and your wish will be fulfilled every time without fail.

Top 3 worst in human rights if not best one of the best

Forget human Cow are more worth than human life

Video in the Link below:

Since when are weapons used to blind weapon considered respecting human rights?

Sorry terrorists and their supporters don't have human rights.

I hope you guys support the usage of Chemical weapons by Syrian Government, if true, then and denounce the Geneva conventions.

I hope you guys support the usage of Chemical weapons by Syrian Government, if true, then and denounce the Geneva conventions.
Sorry I have got no opinion whatsover, regarding Syria because I am not familiar with the issues on the ground there.

Take off those green glasses and you'll realize what the world thinks is starkly different from what your mullah brainwashed you with

"I have seen many girls out there uglier than you."
According to your point of view feng not according to me or the UN secretary general.
Consider this,,I have seen many girls out there beautiful thn you.

Back
Top Bottom