What's new

India repeating Gujarat Muslim massacre in Kashmir, says Pakistan foreign minister

Kashmiri youth need to get organised. Even with basic weapons much can be done when organised.

If Khalistanis can be tamed...what good are kids in Kashmir.

Terrorist and stone pelting symphathasier being neutralised should be welcome by all. No wonder nobody takes Pakistan seriously due to these comparisons. Never saw China supporting them on Kashmir...why is it so.?

Our 200 mil Muslims are so much more peaceful as compared to some of our neighbors.
The negative influences should keep its distance from India.

Co-ed is always good:partay:

The minster has his own opinion which is less than diddly squat outside Pakistan

Next ?

If Khalistanis can be tamed...what good are kids in Kashmir.

Terrorist and stone pelting symphathasier being neutralised should be welcome by all. No wonder nobody takes Pakistan seriously due to these comparisons. Never saw China supporting them on Kashmir...why is it so.?

Tamed??? They hate Indians and don't want anything to do with Hindus

This is not like Sikhs who left themselves high and dry, Kashmiris will not accept a hindutva india

Lol.. statement may cause bleeding to some obsessive ganga swine's..

Enough is Enough

Chacha ji has finally woken up by pallet guns while remaining asleep during F-16s carpet bombings and hellfire missiles from drones.

Chacha ji don't even realize is that these incognito Kashmiris, representing Hindu sage name, are responsible to bring army to their 135 x 32 km^2 ghetto by evicting Hindu pandits in 1989 who are still refugees.

It's like booting away your culture but inheriting the city name like Lahore or taxila.

Last edited:
Chacha ji has finally woken up by pallet guns while remaining asleep during F-16s carpet bombings and hellfire missiles from drones.

Chacha ji don't even realize is that these incognito Kashmiris, representing Hindu sage name, are responsible to bring army to their 135 x 32 km^2 ghetto by evicting Hindu pandits in 1989 who are still refugees.

It's like booting away your culture but inheriting the city name like Lahore

Let them return carry a plebiscite

Whose stopping you?

The region will be engulfed in war if this continues

He should STFU. He refuses to provide them military support, he should keep his tweets for himself.

Let them return carry a plebiscite

Whose stopping you?

The region will be engulfed in war if this continues

First the onus of plebiscite is on you according to UNSC resolution. Vacate P0K and ask all punjabis to return to plains. How many speak kaushar on your side of Kashmir?

Second, take back area of Kashmir that you gifted to China. Let's not say it wasn't your dads property to gift, let's just say it's disputed region.

Thirdly, if I was in corridors of power, I would let Kashmir linger till the time you go bankrupt economically and your social fabric breaks apart.

Let's be real without any sugarcoating, Kashmir has caused you "irreversible" damage. India, on the other hand, is doing fine. So Kashmir has gone for India from a territory to defend to a honey trap.

Just give it a thought rationally. Kashmir is a sink for Pakistan. For India it's an active training zone.

First the onus of plebiscite is on you according to UNSC resolution. Vacate P0K and ask all punjabis to return to plains. How many speak kaushar on your side of Kashmir?

Second, take back area of Kashmir that you gifted to China. Let's not say it wasn't your dads property to gift, let's just say it's disputed region.

Thirdly, if I was in corridors of power, I would let Kashmir linger till the time you go bankrupt economically and your social fabric breaks apart.

Let's be real without any sugarcoating, Kashmir has caused you "irreversible" damage. India, on the other hand, is doing fine. So Kashmir has gone for India from a territory to defend to a honey trap.

Just give it a thought rationally. Kashmir is a sink for Pakistan. For India it's an active training zone.

I will put my Bet on Kashmiris joining pakistan or indepemdant atleast than go over to you.

We know we are winning. The onus is on you not to escalate the matter.

The Simla agreement, remember ?

We have regularly stated we will abide by every treaty.

If you are confident. Try our bluff

Back
Top Bottom