What's new

India rejects Iranian demand for $1 mn

Well, we know of one Arabic junk that the Iranians are ready to reject in a matter of a few decades.

4 in 5 Iranians who can, have already done that, supposedly.

And no, it is not just because it is Arab.

It is because it is junk. ;)

You don't reject a life saving medicine because of it's origin.

You don't "not kick out" a deadly virus due to it's origin either. ;)

And I showed you the historical figures to illustrate that, for several years now, Iran has said NO to Indian junk. The imports stood at $2 billion since 2007. They have only climbed this year because Iran's choices have become more constrained and Iran needs to use up the INR which is useless for anything else.

You can claim that the quality of Indian goods has jumped so much in one year that the Iranians have been wowed. You can claim that, but no one's going to believe it.

Just because India's export to Iran had been around 2 Billion dollars, doesn't mean Indian products are junk. If we go by that logic, Pakistan's export to Iran has been less than 200 Million for a number of years, what does it say about Pakistani product quality? The volume of trade is never the yardstick for the quality. Am sure you are smart enough to know that already, and there is no need for me to explain that to you.

Over the years Iran has spent 80% of oil revenue on exports. And ever since the American led sanctions were tightened, its imports have further gone up, across the board, not just from India! Every country is trying to push their exports, including Pakistan, under the barter deal with Iran.

The claim was that India was helping out Iran during a tough time.

The reality is that India is using the situation to dump Indian goods onto Iran. If Indian goods were all that, why didn't Iran increase imports all these years? Is Iran suddenly flush with cash that it can now afford these superior Indian products? No, it's because Iran has a bunch of INR piling up which is only good for one thing: to buy Indian imports.

And you continued attempts to bring Pakistan only help to show your frustration.
The topic is about India and Iran, not Pakistan.

Who made that claim? Infact I specifically mentioned that India is benefiting from the set up too. Unlike you Pakistanis we don't believe in taller than mountain, deeper than ocean, sweeter than honey hyperbole.

An Iranian guy talked about Iran's friendship with India, but what you read was an Iranian Muslim Shia guy talking about India-Iran cordial relationship, how could he! The Pakistani Muslim Shia in you couldn't bear the sound of that and hence you decided to have "a bit of fun" as you like to say and you decided to expose the conniving, selfish and greedy, almost jew like evil Hindus:disagree:

Well, Indian merchandise exports were $300 billion in 2012. More than any Islamic country (other than Petroleum exports, which are discovered, mined and used by outsiders).

The world seems to be lapping up the junk. ;)

The frustrations of some random remote people notwithstanding.

Well, Indian merchandise exports were $300 billion in 2012. More than any Islamic country (other than Petroleum exports, which are discovered, mined and used by outsiders).

The world seems to be lapping up the junk. ;)

The frustrations of some random remote people notwithstanding.

1.2 billion people -fact.

True.. Maybe India can barter in kind to pay it for. Such as giving Iran some best in the world missiles. Or India can offer tech support to Iranian. There must be something in India that Iran want, besides just USD.

May be some leaking gallbladders that works so well for you and your kind. ;)

let us decide on our own
anyway we r really really good friend with pakistan 2, and we r exporting billions of dollars
to pakistan.....
is that frienship or opportunism fellow?

He can't.

He is more Iranian than Iranians.

Just like he is more Chinese than than the Chinese, more Arab than than the Arabs, more English than the English and sometimes more Indian than the Indians.

He can't trust you with knowing what is good for you.

After all so much is at stake here. He is on a mission on the internet and he can't let you spoil it all. ;)

Just because India's export to Iran had been around 2 Billion dollars, doesn't mean Indian products are junk.

Yes it does.

Iran imported whatever it wanted from India and that bill came to $2 billion for several years. There was nothing else that Iran wanted from India, or it would have bought it before this year.

So what changed this year?
All those INR piling up in the bank and -- worse still -- going down in value.
Iran figured it better use 'em or lose 'em.

Who made that claim? Infact I specifically mentioned that India is benefiting from the set up too.

Here's your claim suggesting that India is doing Iran a favor by going to "extent"s.

Posting this article to highlight the extent to which India is willing to go to continue trading with Iran.

India is not doing Iran any favors; it is purely for its own interests.

Iranian Muslim Shia

ALWAYS gratifying when you Indians show your desperation by bringing religion into every topic. I know many of you can't discuss anything without seeing it through a religious prism.

I know my place. But not the thousand years slaves-Indians.

That is why I have contempt for the ideology that makes you such a bunch of self loaths.

You people are just victims of that hateful ideology and are to be pitied more than shown contempt.

And this is jealousy. Apply cold water to the burnt area

The case is beyond repair now. ;)

I know my place. But not the thousand years slaves-Indians.

Don't waste time on this guy.

He is a hardcore Hindutva fanatic who unloads anti-Muslim bile in every thread, asked or unasked, on- or off-topic.

Just look at his posts in this thread, which have nothing to do with the topic.

That is why I have contempt for the ideology that makes you such a bunch of self loaths.

You people are just victims of that hateful ideology and are to be pitied more than shown contempt.

The case is beyond repair now. ;)

Tell me what Ideology to follow! Hinduism where you pray to a tree and in the same time, eat it and then poop it! You talk about my place, we are always the fighter. It has nothing to do with Ideology.

Tell me what Ideology to follow! Hinduism where you pray to a tree and in the same time, eat it and then poop it! You talk about my place, we are always the fighter. It has nothing to do with Ideology.

You primitive, my next post can make you blow up yourself if I start talking about your primitive new ideology and the details of the person who started it all.

You are just a cowardly convert. Nothing more.

India has been reduced to punching bag. Iran had to sort out Israel , they bomb their diplomats in India and now to show to the world that they can block the cruical Strait of Hormuz if their sancations are not lifted, we see them impouding Indian tanker.

India rejects Iranian demand for $1 mn

Seems Iran does not have well idea about how India is. Iran can Keep demanding, but no avail.

Yes it does.

Iran imported whatever it wanted from India and that bill came to $2 billion for several years. There was nothing else that Iran wanted from India, or it would have bought it before this year.

So what changed this year?
All those INR piling up in the bank and -- worse still -- going down in value.
Iran figured it better use 'em or lose 'em.

Who is denying that! Everyone is doing it, every country that deals with Iran and buys oil from them is doing it. They are not being forced to accept out export, if Iran wants it can stop selling oil to India, the rupees will stop piling and they will not have to buy "junk Indian products". Would that make Pakistanis happy, and more importantly do you think Iranians only motto in life is to keep the Pakistanis happy?

As I said, Iranians if feel cheated can simply stop exporting to India, they are under no obligation to sell oil to India. Perhaps you can go and advise the Iranian government to do the same, since you think Iranians are so dumb that they haven't been able to see through this "evil Indian plan".

Here's your claim suggesting that India is doing Iran a favor by going to "extent"s.

India is not doing Iran any favors; it is purely for its own interests.

I was talking about the technical steps India is taking to bypass the monetary sanctions, as is evident by the points I highlighted. Not my fault if you confused it with the "brotherly relationship" bs that you guys have grown used to.

ALWAYS gratifying when you Indians show your desperation by bringing religion into every topic. I know many of you can't discuss anything without seeing it through a religious prism.

Not amusing? are you sure?:lol: We Indians know you Pakistanis and your line of thinking too well. Sorry for exposing you!

Its you guys who see everything through a religious prism, even bilateral trade relationships. Exactly the reason why Pakistanis show their discomfort over the very mention of cordial relationship between India and any XYZ Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom