What's new

India recorded of a loss 367 sq km of forests in 2 years

davidson

BANNED
Reaction score
8, Feb, 2012

- NEW DELHI: India recorded a net loss of 367 sq km of forests between 2009 and 2011

- officials were unable to explain how vast swathes of forests could disappear from one district in just six months. Khammam had also recorded a 56% loss of forests between 2007 and 2009 as per the ministry's reports. This reduction too had been apportioned to the cutting of plantations by the government in 2009.

- The explanation, blaming the loss of green cover on Naxals, was also odd considering Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand, which currently witness a far stronger presence of Left-wing extremists

India loses 367 sq km of forests in 2 years - The Economic Times

Now Dee-un-soon (davidson) is worried about indian forest... really a slow news day I must say..

- NEW DELHI: India recorded a net loss of 367 sq km of forests between 2009 and 2011

- officials were unable to explain how vast swathes of forests could disappear from one district in just six months. Khammam had also recorded a 56% loss of forests between 2007 and 2009 as per the ministry's reports. This reduction too had been apportioned to the cutting of plantations by the government in 2009.

- The explanation, blaming the loss of green cover on Naxals, was also odd considering Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand, which currently witness a far stronger presence of Left-wing extremists

let him be . no anti india post and the poor guy doesn't get his daily pay packet.:)

8, Feb, 2012

Hey Davidson...Just one simple question...y r u hiding behind false flag....wont dey pay u for ur real nationality..always posting Anti-india posts...:P

Awaiting your reply....:coffee:

Hey Davidson...Just one simple question...y r u hiding behind false flag....wont dey pay u for ur real nationality..always posting Anti-india posts...:P

Awaiting your reply....:coffee:

I am from LA, USA (THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) :usflag:

I am from LA, USA (THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) :usflag:

K pal i believe ur words hehe..Y always anti-indian and pro-Chines posts....

images

nono, I just tell the truth about India

by the way, I am obessed deeply with Chinese Culture

the picture of innocence:rofl: .

word of advice don't be online at IST (during the day) or your night as you might call it :lol:
it kind of gives away your location.

I am now really starting to doubt this democratic system of ours....:(

Back
Top Bottom