What's new

India readies for full-fledged test of indigenous ICBM

you should really hurry- China is much bigger area than Pakistan-
we are happy we covered all of you thus no urgency-
Pakistani missiles still does not cover whole of India.
Agni-3 and Agni-4 already covers whole of China,with Agni-5 we can cover China from any point in India.

you should have known where i am coming from or waited at least a few more seconds dummy-- my more direct response is just above you-

I don't see any relevant response.

Pakistani missiles still does not cover whole of India.

Shaheen - 2 Babayyy !!!
Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable missile that could hit deep within India - World News

_39936067_pakistan_missile_map416.gif

You need excuse to test a missile?? Why cant your country grow a pair and test it like we do..
Test a missile and you grew a pair- nice excuse- :rofl:-

I don't see any relevant response.
question was irrelevant anyways- what you ask thats what you get-

I have read this before but your own think tanks on this forum say that this is not enough and thats why Shaheen 3 with MIRV capbility is needed.

One does not have to be a think tank to calculate the distance from Lahore or Hyderabad to your far end Tamil Nadu or Arunachal Paradesh-
The missile with range of 25000 KM is more than enough-

Sure the think tanks can ponder upon the advantage Shaheen 3 with MIRV capabilities would give- and that is the target-

Last edited:
don't live in delusion, we are preparing for that as well but guess what indo-china war is unlikely to happen.
Talks are going on to resolve the border issues.

You are a fool think Pakistan VS India is going to happen- your death wish i guess-

Shaheen 2 does not cover, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
i am sure cruise missiles fired from ships or subs will-

word indigenous is must? a stupid even know no one will sold ICBM to any country . trade mark ban gya hai ye word

sahi kaha aapne... Pagal hai ye desi jounos.... these guys never learn.

i am sure cruise missiles fired from ships or subs will-

Thats not a response. It can attack New york as well than. :partay:

Last edited:
yes I want Indo-Pak war, but does that mean Indo-China war?
You a a 24 carat moron. Rising nations do not seek war, they ensure their aims are achieved without a war. Those nations rushing to war have always fallen on their faces and failed to rise again for generations, if ever.

Why would India need an ICBM for Pakistan? Even a dummy would understand that this test has nothing to do with Pakistan.
You know...we also don't need an ICBM. It is the capability that scares our neighbours and enemies alike.It will make our neighbours to just get into frenzy of getting bigger and deadlier weapon systems.

Back
Top Bottom